Reviews for Saavik's Saga: Awakening
abunai-otoko chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
This is a great story! I notice that you haven't updated for a while, but please consider coming back to this piece if you ever have time! I would love to see more. Thank you for writing~
Sidzhan chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
The characteristic banter between McCoy and Kirk is well captured here - as is Spock's imagined reaction.
Sidzhan chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Excellent banter here from our favorite characters - most fun! I look forward to more.
Sidzhan chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
The aquarium setting in this chapter serves as an excellent literary device for introducing Saavik's growing self-discovery, the backstory of Spock's childhood, and important details about Vulcan culture and the Vulcan psyche.
Sidzhan chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
T'Avri has truly captured the essence of Spock's, Saavik's, and Amanda's voices in this chapter's dialog. Details of Vulcan domestic life breath life into the scenes. Vulcan enthusiasts should find much to explore in the cultural notes offered at the end.
Sidzhan chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
A sound opening, with just enough background information from canon and literary sources to assist those unfamiliar with Saavik's history as developed by the ST franchise. The introductory quote by Surak sets the stage for the psychological turmoil both Saavik and Spock face as they work to discover their true selves. The reader hopes that the day just beginning for Saavik at the conclusion of this chapter will not mirror the nightmares that stalk her.
maryjanek chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
oh thanks you updated, I'm really enjoying your story
Saavikam69 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Good story. I've read both books for TOS. Pretty good characterization of Saavik as a transitioning wild child.
Chaero chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Very sweet story. Looking forward to more.
maryjanek chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Love reading about the young Saavik, please share more when you can.
Roots4Miami chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Very much enjoying this peek at Saavik during her early years after Spock rescued her. Love her memories of the days with Spock and his attempts to teach her. And I'm sure Amanda is enjoying having a young girl to instruct in the ways of growing up and fitting in with society. Looking forward to seeing just what Amanda has in mind for their day. Thanks for writing!