Reviews for Two Can Play
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 2 . 12/4/2019
I am seriously disgusted. I hope Hermione breaks Ron and Draco...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
That was just mean.
sadramen chapter 37 . 10/6/2019
this was such a very very much good read! pulled an all nighter for this and i dont regret a damn thing. now that i finished it, i guess am gonna ready more of your works! you are amazing and thank you for writing this!
petrynronlover chapter 37 . 9/8/2019
PeacefullyJos chapter 18 . 9/1/2019
Ahhhh my fucking god this fic is so good!
bennyrelic chapter 37 . 8/20/2019
Loved it! I've been reading all your work off and on all summer and I think you're my new favorite. Your voice is very distinct and it makes your characters nuanced in small subtle ways. I also love that you don't over elaborate, you have just the right amount if everything in my opinion. This was a great story! I hope you're still writing and living the dream every day. Take care.
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
she was still a girl, and girls were nothing if not sensitive about their appearance

That's true! Thank you for mentioning this *hug*

Draco is so horrible! I want revenge! One for one!
TheLastLynx chapter 26 . 7/28/2019
Ron is a fucking dick.
TheLastLynx chapter 25 . 7/28/2019
I especially like the quick pacing and the chabge of scenes between DracoHermione, and Astoria.
TheLastLynx chapter 25 . 7/28/2019
TheLastLynx chapter 18 . 7/28/2019
Ohhhh, I just love how you keep them in character so well. No, Draco is not an honourable guy and he would of course be one to suggest revenge. as for Hermione, I too, can see her acting like a fury for her trust being abused like thatby a dear friend no less. I'm excited to see what's to come.
also, one can tell that your writing has progressed with all the practice. well done!
TheLastLynx chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
but who is his favourite artist?!
TheLastLynx chapter 22 . 7/28/2019
Oh wow! i really liked that last altercation, full of padsion and frustration haha great!
TheLastLynx chapter 20 . 7/28/2019
Yeaahhhhh! Of course, the marauders map! and it was ron under the invisibility coat wasn't it
TheLastLynx chapter 17 . 7/28/2019
That was a brilliant idea, draco. well done!
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »