Reviews for Two Can Play
TheLastLynx chapter 15 . 7/28/2019
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooo shit! This is so good!
TheLastLynx chapter 16 . 7/28/2019
I like the different actors and plans. my question is though- why did Blaise agree to it? what's in it for him? surely, the deluminator wouldn't be it? i mean, it does take you to the person that loves you, so technically he could find Marie with it, but she's not gone, is she?
TheLastLynx chapter 14 . 7/28/2019
I really love how you're accomplishing the slow burn. tying to one-up each other is such a believable way of bringing them together.
TheLastLynx chapter 13 . 7/28/2019
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It's beyond satisying to see Draco get what he had coming.
TheLastLynx chapter 12 . 7/28/2019
it's funny. I'm a dramione shipper through and through, but seeing how lovely Blaise is to Hermione, you have me wishing that they will work out lol
TheLastLynx chapter 9 . 7/28/2019
The last paragraph was so beautiful and impactful.
TheLastLynx chapter 7 . 7/28/2019
YASSSSSSSSS! i love a good, sassy Hermione! it's a really good representation of her canon character!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2019
She had sex with Blaise after one date, I think Ron got his revenge with that. Draco looks like a tosser trying for the girl that his best friend is in a sexual relationship with.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2019
Looks like Draco will be getting his best mates sloppy seconds now, its more than the lil ferret deserves anyway. I hope Ron finds out and gets the last laugh.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2019
Another Hermione lose her virginity to Krum story, how boring.
Blueisland15 chapter 21 . 6/3/2019
Squee! Love the journal idea. Thank you for this story!
Ellae chapter 20 . 6/2/2019
Astoria is the fucking bomb. I almost screamed at the “two licks away” line. I’ll admit I was skeptical at first with Ron’s entire plan (that he had one...) and involving the Slytherins by you’ve actually done a really enjoyable believable job of making Draco’s character and the other friendships very multifaceted.
Shout out to a fellow brown girl!

e
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2019
Thank you for not making hermione into a snivelling little biatch because honestly the women fights and wins in a war how can she not hold her own against a malfoy.
bhavyaa chapter 36 . 3/26/2019
Sooo the problem with his dark mark was just.. Gone..?.. How...?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2019