Reviews for Two Can Play
dutch potterfan chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I wonder what Hermione did to Ron.
Flawless Angst chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
It is a result of finding one of your stories that I now ship Draco/Hermione...and this new story has me on edge! Excellent element of mystery... I have no idea what to expect! LOVE IT! Hoping for many more chapters!
dutch potterfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Hope to see some revenge soon.
nikki98 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
This is getting interesting! I know Hermione didn't cheat but what did she do? Ron is being a monster, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this 1st chapter. I'm ready to see Hermione get some revenge. And what does Malfoy have on that kid that he's willing to smash a plate of food in Hermione's face despite not having any personal issues with her himself? I'm trying to recall if Malfoy ever made younger Hermione cry. I can't think of any, so it seems unlikely that he'd make older Hermione cry (she usually just seemed to brush him off). Though I guess in your story he has upped his game perhaps?
laurinw chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love stories like this between Draco/Hermione. I feel bad for Hermione right now though, she's having a horrible day I'd say. Looking forward to more.
Meandrina chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Killer start! :D
PenofaPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh damn! Why would Christopher do such a thing? And honestly, what Draco's doing is child's play. As much as I like the story so far and can't wait to see how it progresses from here, I can't help but feel that you've portrayed Hermione and Draco very immaturely; it's the sort of thing that would happen maybe in 3rd year, not 7th. I love your portrayal of Ginny though!
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ooh, interesting start. Look forward to your next update.
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81