Reviews for Hope Reawakened
pixelbun1 chapter 14 . 4/17
very sweet, minimum angst. A feel good fluffy Snamione.
Maggie Granger Snape chapter 14 . 3/23
Another brilliant fic from you and the perfect happy ending, loved it!
Walkinghorse1964 chapter 14 . 3/8
I read this last year but forgot to download it to the library and I’ve searched frantically for it ever since. It is one of the best I’ve ever read. Thank you!
Cobblers chapter 1 . 2/11
This was amazing. I can’t keep the bloody grin off my face despite having finished this. Wonderful story and so heartwarming. I’m glad Snape got the happy ending he deserved.
radix chapter 14 . 11/16/2017
Beautiful masterpiece...
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 14 . 11/7/2017
This is...utterly, unforgivably, disgustingly cute. Ugh. I'm not sure if I want to cry, vomit, or squeal. I love it.
Mrs Sorbo chapter 14 . 11/2/2017
a wonderful story about the perilous possibilities of post wizarding war Britain.
jace4ever chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
The absolute best. I love it. Thank you so much
Nanyin chapter 14 . 10/20/2017
Outstanding writing.
jada951 chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
great for snape to get his happy ending.
he deserved it.
Cloelius Princess chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I was looking for this particular story to add it to my downloads list so that I can re read it offline
belladonablush chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
A creative twist with Great writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
I will always be disappointed in how easily the asshole Minister got off on his abuse of power over Severus. Other than that, this is an amazing story that I absolutely adore!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
Awww, a fantastic story! Love how even Draco and Narcissa were saved in the end. In my imagination Hermione and the Order plague that asshole Minister until he orders the Malfoy fortunes be returned WITH INTEREST (thanks to Hermione) to Draco and Narcissa! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2017
If you're wanting us to sing the Minister's praises, honey, you failed miserably. He's nothing but a status-seeking asshole too scared to make a move without making sure it advances his own agenda. He treated Severus horribly and couldn't give a shit less.