Reviews for Hope Reawakened
slowest chapter 14 . 4h
Awwww, a lovely story.
SheiMars chapter 14 . 9/18
wonderful story. had me crying the whole time reading this. thank you for writing this heart-rending story. it was beautiful.
Jessi14040 chapter 14 . 8/31
This is just what I needed right now. Your story is so cute and hopeful, a wonderful relationship between the two of them and just the right amount of humour. I found myself laughing right after wiping a tear or two, smiling and silently squeaking in betweenThank you! I'll probably reread it soon
mltrefry chapter 1 . 6/28
I have honestly lost count how many times I have reread this. It is one of my go-tos when I want something so lovely and hopeful. thanks for allowing this story to come to be despite all your other WIPs.
And FOREVER chapter 14 . 5/12
different spin on things! haven't read one like that before.. u did an excellent job! wonderfully fluffy story, thank you!
Jane Fan chapter 14 . 5/10
Awesome story. Thank you for sharing.
pixelbun1 chapter 14 . 4/17
very sweet, minimum angst. A feel good fluffy Snamione.
Maggie Granger Snape chapter 14 . 3/23
Another brilliant fic from you and the perfect happy ending, loved it!
Walkinghorse1964 chapter 14 . 3/8
I read this last year but forgot to download it to the library and I’ve searched frantically for it ever since. It is one of the best I’ve ever read. Thank you!
Cobblers chapter 1 . 2/11
This was amazing. I can’t keep the bloody grin off my face despite having finished this. Wonderful story and so heartwarming. I’m glad Snape got the happy ending he deserved.
radix chapter 14 . 11/16/2017
Beautiful masterpiece...
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 14 . 11/7/2017
This is...utterly, unforgivably, disgustingly cute. Ugh. I'm not sure if I want to cry, vomit, or squeal. I love it.
Mrs Sorbo chapter 14 . 11/2/2017
a wonderful story about the perilous possibilities of post wizarding war Britain.
jace4ever chapter 14 . 10/25/2017