Reviews for I Can't Unlove You
Steph720 chapter 54 . 8/10
I loved this story. I live you're writing, but selfishly I wanted Edward and Bella to have another child together. I would have really liked to see Edward experience all the moments that he wasn't able to with AJ.
yayasimone chapter 47 . 7/31
I can not believe reviewers who 'don't like the way the story is going.' Write your own story! I am so in awe of anyone who can write at all, I would never dream of criticizing an another's vision.
ogres4bai chapter 48 . 6/23
I live reading your stories. This was a new story for me and I loved all the points of view. It is very interesting and just enough angst as well and I love the fact that you have happy ever afters. I also love your bitterharpy author's notes. Thank you for sharing your stories
Rebadams7 chapter 54 . 6/10
Very good. Real. Not unlike life with good and bad and messy bits. Should be published
R
No matter how many times I read this story, I will never understand why he brought Tanya along. They were all but divorced and he hoped to get together with Bella...it's a stupid complication.
Wow, Esme is proud that Edward is settling for Tanya when they all know he is still in love with Bella.

Mom of the year!
So, dad's murder was a MacGuffin. Ok.

But, why would Edward take his relationship with Tanya to the next level when that was still hanging over his head? Didn't care if he got Tanya caught in the middle? Why confess everything to Tanya two chapters ago?
Jean Driver chapter 1 . 3/31
Cute story! Reviewing here at the first even though I just finished! Nice blending of Seattle Grace storylines into our beloved Twilight world! Looking forward to your next story on my list! Thank you!
jk chapter 44 . 2/4
I wonder why it is that you think your readers care so much about your character aj that they would want a aj pov.
jk chapter 39 . 2/4
so bellas step sister is moving in on her man...id kill a whore. seriously theres some shit you just don't fucking do...and a step sister man is one of them! NOT EVER!

well lets see, Edward,tanya,leah can all die...oh and now james cause hes doing the fucking forbidden lust shit with the step sister...gross
it just sucks that epov reads like a love story even with the pining for bella and the bpov reads like shes completely settling...not a love story...its fucking bullshit...Edward chases after Tanya...marries her...wants kids with her...

I really don't think I could hate Edward more then I do right now
jk chapter 25 . 2/4
again...Edwards fucking persuing this hoe bag...its really fucking sad cause bella didn't persue james AT ALL...why does Edward get to be happy with his whore...fucking get married when bella doesn't get those things? why cant bella ask james to get married and fucking mean it?
Edward left bella so bella should be the one that's happy and fucking married not the other mother fucking way around!
jk chapter 23 . 2/4
honestly he talks like he loves tanwhore the wart that wont fucking go away.
jk chapter 18 . 2/4
funny how he had to leave cause these "bad guys" could get to bella...yet he can become a famous doctor and be with OTHER girls...cause you know...they would never use other girls against Edward...just bella.
it feels like you didn't even think that shit through...it doesn't even make fucking sense!
jk chapter 17 . 2/4
Tanya is beautiful? LOL no she really isn't...or rather the woman they picked to play her in the movie wasn't...she was ugly as fuck
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »