Reviews for I Can't Unlove You
omg that lemon was horrible LOL...his "turgid" cock...and her wet channel...and his tip …"dipped" in? LMFAO it was so bad…..hahahahah

Ive read worse, but oh man...that was gross
BAM she forgives him for cruelly ditching her and her having to raise her kid alone …..ya, not something I could forgive. Fuck him, he can die.
They JUST broke up with their partners and their already falling right into line, total bullshit.
James has been in love with leah, forever? WOW way to demean bellas relationship with him.

So let me get this straight, Edward leaves bella….harshly...pregnant...and the whole time hes gone she only has sex with one guy...a guy she doesn't really want to fuck...not really. And he doesn't even love her? Loves her only as a friend, but LOVES her sister?

Right...….but Edward MARRIED tanya. I just don't see this as fair...not that life is. I just feel like since Edward broke up with bella, she deserved to...at the very least fuck hot men. Just saying.
I FUCKING KNEW IT! Bella doesn't even care that james, the man that "loves" her, wanted he fucking sister!

If she knew this whole time, why the hell was she with james? What an idiot. Either way, to have her just "give" him to her was fucking weird. And honestly? Leah can die, I wouldn't even care. What a skank, her SISTERS man? Gross.
FINIALLY! He never should have married tanwhore in the first place!
I thought Tanya said that she wasn't stupid? So why would she decide it might be time to have kids with her husband that doesn't even really like her, while sitting at a table with his kid and ex?

God shes stupid, just walk away already! And why is James clinging to bella so fucking hard when he wants leah? What a piece of shit. WHY isn't one of these people acting like an adult, leaving the person they don't really want?
Im sure You'll have bella give her blessing for james and leah to be together. But in my opinion their both pieces of shit. You don't date someone that has been with you sibling, step sibling or not. You just don't do it. But there leah is, pining for her sisters man. Fucking whore.
But im guessing he really wont. He will stay with tanwhore….and it will hurt bella more. Im sure shes already hurt enough over the fact that he MARRIED someone else.
Married to the tanwhore, fucking disgusting.
See heres where the shit starts. Edward falls into a real relationship...but bella only likes james as a fucking friend, how is that fair?
He really fell for the "I just want to be your friend thing". Tanya Is a sexual predator. And its so obvious that shes trying to get with him, why else would she be so persistent?
So he left bella to "keep her safe" LOL but its ok to be with other women? EXPLAIN!
Edward was 18 when he left yes? And its been? what 15 years? since? So hes 33 and a neurosurgeon that has already had his own practice? YA OKKKKKKKKKKK

You realize that he would have had to go to a four year college, then a four year medical school, and then a six year residency program right? So if everything went to plan he still would have been a resident until last year, so please explain exactly how he already had his own practice.
sounds like bella was just scared to be alone and willing to hurt and lie to her best friend so she wouldnt be
1,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »