Reviews for I Can't Unlove You
sue1zide chapter 51 . 3/6
I still enjoy revisiting this.
sue1zide chapter 43 . 3/6
At least he realized his mistake.
sue1zide chapter 39 . 3/6
Love hurts.
sue1zide chapter 28 . 1/30
Just because they had a lack of communication, it's NEVER a excuse to commit adultery.
sue1zide chapter 14 . 1/30
Let me guess, Kate is Edward's sister.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
JK? could you please jump off a bridge with a noose around your neck and hang yourself? so we won't have to see or read your constant bitching about what edwards does and don't do enough, because you are all over bella/edward fanfiction stories crying your sexist mouth off about womening getting away with every single thing and guys shouldn't be. I never hated such a reviewer as bad as i hate you.
albalolagutierrez chapter 54 . 10/19/2017
Ahhhhhhhh ️️️️️️️️️️️️
Soooo love it thank youuuu️
Steph720 chapter 54 . 8/10/2017
I loved this story. I live you're writing, but selfishly I wanted Edward and Bella to have another child together. I would have really liked to see Edward experience all the moments that he wasn't able to with AJ.
yayasimone chapter 47 . 7/31/2017
I can not believe reviewers who 'don't like the way the story is going.' Write your own story! I am so in awe of anyone who can write at all, I would never dream of criticizing an another's vision.
ogres4bai chapter 48 . 6/23/2017
I live reading your stories. This was a new story for me and I loved all the points of view. It is very interesting and just enough angst as well and I love the fact that you have happy ever afters. I also love your bitterharpy author's notes. Thank you for sharing your stories
Rebadams7 chapter 54 . 6/10/2017
Very good. Real. Not unlike life with good and bad and messy bits. Should be published
Guest chapter 30 . 4/11/2017
No matter how many times I read this story, I will never understand why he brought Tanya along. They were all but divorced and he hoped to get together with's a stupid complication.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/10/2017
Wow, Esme is proud that Edward is settling for Tanya when they all know he is still in love with Bella.

Mom of the year!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2017
So, dad's murder was a MacGuffin. Ok.

But, why would Edward take his relationship with Tanya to the next level when that was still hanging over his head? Didn't care if he got Tanya caught in the middle? Why confess everything to Tanya two chapters ago?
Jean Driver chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Cute story! Reviewing here at the first even though I just finished! Nice blending of Seattle Grace storylines into our beloved Twilight world! Looking forward to your next story on my list! Thank you!
1,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »