Reviews for Another Day in the Life of
ClaireRiley chapter 15 . 9/2
Think you're getting a bit out of hand with muggle weapons and what not.
ClaireRiley chapter 12 . 9/2
Did Hermione claim ravenclaw? Since they went to gringots but didn't do anything except the business stuff for lily.

Also I keep forgetting to ask. Who's taller Lily or hermione cause I thought early on you said Hermione was taller now you're saying Lily is taller
ClaireRiley chapter 11 . 9/2
I'm reading the original before I read the rewrite. But so far it's a good story. I feel like the Granger's were a bit rushed. I think as founders you should keep Lilly and Hermione in their gowns and crowns :P. I love Bella and how Cissa shows up soon and is just as fun. Also I hope Susan takes Hufflepuff soon! Is Neville going to be griffindor? I'm assuming hers using the sword. Do the ladies get nice daggers? I know Lilly already has Slytherins dagger
This is stupid. Even the first chapter was truly appalling.
OK, I'll bite.
Thoroughly enjoying the tale.
SpeedisArmour
pixelherodev chapter 8 . 7/2
Seeing as I have previously reviewed some of these chapters and I can't remember it because I was shit-faced (not on alcohol or drugs, but apparently an average of four hours of sleep a night is bad for cognitive function - fortunately, that's been upped to 6-9 hours. Go vacation. Yay.), I'm putting a bunch of reviews together:

Ch 6:

"It's poor form to extend a conflict over unqualified foes for one's own amusement." - Dumbledore

I have to admit, THAT was a funny line I don't think I've ever seen before.

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen an evil Dumbledore with a sense of humor. Nice touch!

Ch 8: Nice! Really enjoyed the political scene.
pixelherodev chapter 6 . 7/2
Salazar posthumously adding J&L because "That was badass!"

This is gold! No, that's not right, this is PLATINUM!

Apparently already reviewed 3-5
Hipparcos562 chapter 10 . 1/21
It only now occurs to me that you might have been drunk the whole way through.
Hipparcos562 chapter 1 . 1/21
The writing isn't great for a sober person, but you were drunk at the time, so it's really very good for the circumstances.
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
LMAO
pixelherodev chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
Ouch.

I'm faving. HOW DARE THOSE ASSHOLES TURN ON YOU!
pixelherodev chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
Why would you think you screwed up?!
pixelherodev chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
I think I saw a fic where Voldy and Harry made a truce for dual immortality. Unfortunately, Tom was required to reabsorb the Horcruxes, which counted as being vanquished. Then Voldy recreated them, went on a rampage, and Harry dropped a nuclear bomb on him, so...
pixelherodev chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Oh crap. We're doomed. Surrender! Wait, no, commit suicide, it'll be less painful! Wait, surrender! Maybe we won't go to hell if we're victims of torture!
- CunningHe'sLess Than Sludge (Cornelius Fudge)

Seriously, you terrify me. Mainly because as hard as I try, Dark Lady Lilly is... well...

I wouldn't admit it if I wasn't sleep-deprived, but she's kind of hot.

I'm clearly messed up in the head if I'm attracted to people who take over the world.

And fictional.

Then again, I am still kind of attracted to Kingdom Hearts' Xion...
pixelherodev chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
The forces he gained helped recruit more forces, both through connections and as some joined who wouldn't if they thought he would lose.

Additionally, there might've been some Peter Pettigrew types who would only join Voldemort if they though his being defeated was impossible, as it seemed during the war. Now that Voldemort is weak, Pettigrew types wouldn't join because as I see it, Peter knew he and his friends would die. Rather than watch his friends be tortured, he decided to join Voldemort, knowing he was betraying his friends, but deciding he'd rather kill them painlessly himself than witness them being tortured.

When those are combined - some who joined happily would cause some from 2&3 to join, both causing more from 2&3 to join.

If during the war, Malfoy believed Voldemort would die - Malfoy wouldn't have joined Voldemort, even if he wanted to. Malfoys are rich, but if they want to stay rich, they need to be smart. Malfoy acted like a businessman - he joined Voldemort in canon not because he agreed with the ideals but he agreed with the profit it would make him. I believe if Lucius wasn't marked and Harry offered 100,000 galleons/month to work with the Order - heck, a lot of the DEs would probably accept that!

Also, now that Voldy is female, some might not join him because well, the so-called "Wizarding World" (which is AMAZINGly still part of Earth, she said, the sarcasm in her voice heavier than the weight of Dumbledore's responsibility) is 50% moron, 30% "If you leave me alone, I'll ignore your raping and pillaging", 15% bigot, and 5% other (truly good people, Greater Good types, those who wish to tear down the SoSecrecy, and any others).

I'm trying my hand at similes and metaphors.

As I see it, while Albus could've used his power to do a lot of good, he felt that if the good he could do really wouldn't happen without him, well, he was depressed. That is why Albus didn't give up his power. He knew whoever had it next would be irresponsible. And while Albus could've done a helluva lot of good, he didn't bother, because he knew for a fact that those who hated him would tear his power from him as quickly as possible. He moderated the Malfoy types, and they didn't like it, but accepted it. They were, as I said, businessmen first. However, if he pushed too hard, everything would collapse.

He wanted Harry to die taking out Voldemort because he wanted the WW to collapse. He wanted to stop anyone from having magic, not out of arrogance, but because there were millions of magicals, and Voldemort was winning with less than a thousand. However, if he killed all the wizards that would make things worse, as muggle-borns would still have power, and while they would use it better than their predeccesors had, they would be found, and that would make things worse. He weakened magicals w/o killing them outright, thus removing their ability to harm muggles, hopefully long enough for them to start being responsible.