Reviews for Another Day in the Life of
SpeedisArmour chapter 8 . 5/17
Alright. Following that plea at Ch 8, here goes.
I like what you write.
I have no faith in my critic review skills. They suck.
Have a nice day.
KinkyJAC chapter 20 . 11/22/2017
Good but the random just drop is annoying as hell.
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 9/2/2017
Think you're getting a bit out of hand with muggle weapons and what not.
ClaireR89 chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
Did Hermione claim ravenclaw? Since they went to gringots but didn't do anything except the business stuff for lily.

Also I keep forgetting to ask. Who's taller Lily or hermione cause I thought early on you said Hermione was taller now you're saying Lily is taller
ClaireR89 chapter 11 . 9/2/2017
I'm reading the original before I read the rewrite. But so far it's a good story. I feel like the Granger's were a bit rushed. I think as founders you should keep Lilly and Hermione in their gowns and crowns :P. I love Bella and how Cissa shows up soon and is just as fun. Also I hope Susan takes Hufflepuff soon! Is Neville going to be griffindor? I'm assuming hers using the sword. Do the ladies get nice daggers? I know Lilly already has Slytherins dagger
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
This is stupid. Even the first chapter was truly appalling.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
OK, I'll bite.
Thoroughly enjoying the tale.
SpeedisArmour
pixelherodev chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
Seeing as I have previously reviewed some of these chapters and I can't remember it because I was shit-faced (not on alcohol or drugs, but apparently an average of four hours of sleep a night is bad for cognitive function - fortunately, that's been upped to 6-9 hours. Go vacation. Yay.), I'm putting a bunch of reviews together:

Ch 6:

"It's poor form to extend a conflict over unqualified foes for one's own amusement." - Dumbledore

I have to admit, THAT was a funny line I don't think I've ever seen before.

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen an evil Dumbledore with a sense of humor. Nice touch!

Ch 8: Nice! Really enjoyed the political scene.
pixelherodev chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
Salazar posthumously adding J&L because "That was badass!"

This is gold! No, that's not right, this is PLATINUM!

Apparently already reviewed 3-5
Hipparcos562 chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
It only now occurs to me that you might have been drunk the whole way through.
Hipparcos562 chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
The writing isn't great for a sober person, but you were drunk at the time, so it's really very good for the circumstances.
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
LMAO
pixelherodev chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
Ouch.

I'm faving. HOW DARE THOSE ASSHOLES TURN ON YOU!
pixelherodev chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
Why would you think you screwed up?!
pixelherodev chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
I think I saw a fic where Voldy and Harry made a truce for dual immortality. Unfortunately, Tom was required to reabsorb the Horcruxes, which counted as being vanquished. Then Voldy recreated them, went on a rampage, and Harry dropped a nuclear bomb on him, so...