Reviews for Ifs
Roksolana chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
OMG! This story is so good! It will be definitely added to my top favorite! Thank you so much. And I will definitely check your other stories.
SilentFlame13 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
This is a nice fic :)
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Oh my god! This was so hot! and holy shit, "I ain't God. Just very skilled." Oh my god, if he would ever say that to her, I would die.

Ya know what is super surreal? Standing in front of Norman Reedus making small talk and he flirts with you and you are inexplicably drawn into some part of your mind that is chanting. "You are talking to him and you write fanfiction about the character he plays!" That is surreal. lol
kevkye chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Fantastic chapter! I love how you ended your story. So glad that Maggie apologized to Beth and Daryl and that she finally gave her blessing. My favorite moments were when Daryl admitted to Maggie that he loved Beth and loved that Beth told Daryl she loved him. Absolutely breathtaking! Truly enjoyed reading your story! Fantastic job! :)
Darkly Dreaming Allie chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Well, safe to say this was incredibly heartwarming. Especially after that premiere. I was in need, so thank you very much for that. I'm really, really glad you didn't overdo Daryl. Most stories have him scream his love in the spot, but that's just not him. And the little domestic life, oh my poor heart. Maggie is awesome, as usual. And Gleen had his moment too. And Beth, wonderful little lady. I'm always conflicted into the "what now?" of a /tormented/ couple/enviroment. Nice to have some piece :)
Jesspanda chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Great ending to the story! Love your work!
nellies5446 chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Great job. Lovely little fic, yes it was a welcome peaceful and comforting dash of hope that I thoroughly enjoyed while waiting for our Bethyl love to resume growing in canon. I've been ready. I cant wait for my girl EK to bring it the eff on...So thanks again for your awesomeness:) Peace, love and hope to ya.
stacey.coonan chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
That was really sweet! But I am wondering why Daryl came back and was ignoring Beth after Maggie left. Was it guilt?

But great story and I cannot wait read your next one! :)
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
This was great x
nellies5446 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Oh yeah the sexy time was some hot and heavy goodtime lovin'. Great job. Please continue. Thanks.
Jesspanda chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Hahahaha Ahh Maggie's reaction is funny... I can't wait for the rest!
stacey.coonan chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Sexy time makes up for what is to come! And damn was that some great, needed sexy time! Wow! Thank you for updating!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Love it xx
kevkye chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Another amazing chapter! Feel so bad for Beth that Daryl backed off from her. Love how when the group left Daryl told Beth to get upstairs so he could be with her. The scene in the bedroom was absolutely hot! Maggie needs to understand the relationship between Daryl and Beth. I can see Daryl truly pushing Beth away now that Maggie knows and is not going to understand their relationship and this is going to break Beth's heart. Amazing job as always! Can't wait to read the next chapter to see what is going to happen! :)
kevkye chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Love this chapter! Such a surprise for Beth to be reunited with Maggie and the rest of her family. Felt bad for Beth that Daryl doesn't want anyone to know about them being a couple. Love how the rest of the group has picked up on the little signs that Beth and Daryl are together. Love the interaction between Glenn and Tara at the end. Amazing job as always! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)