Reviews for Ifs
stacey.coonan chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Oh wow! A wrench thrown in on their happiness. Maggie knows something is going on...cannot wait to see how it plays out.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
i actually think this first time, was the most realistic and therefore I got into it more! I don't like the 30 positions as the first time (a little cheesy and too mechanical)
this is great
Jesspanda chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I really can't wait until the group finds out about them being together!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Great chapter x
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
He's back for her I hope! Good story so far.
kevkye chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Read both chapters and think that this is an excellent story! Love the closeness that Daryl and Beth have. Love that Beth took the initiative with Daryl and showed him how much she wanted to be with him. Thought the chapters were extremely hot and my heart broke for Beth when she thought and spoke of Judith. Can't wait to read more and I'm going to go and read the rest of the stories you have wrote! Super excited! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
so hot and also heartbreaking, when she cried in his arms about judith! oh poor beth. loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I liked it. The little moments of them together and turning the home into one more comfortable for them. Of course i love the smut! Keep writing. Youre doing a great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Dude! its so hottttt! Abd kins of sweet too, but i like it! Thank you so much for writing!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 2 . 9/25/2014