Reviews for Kidnapped REVAMPED
CatnipCarter chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
Oh I'm curious to see how you'll revamp this! Your bound to have improved alot over around 7 years! I'm surprised your still even in this fandom tbh :!
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Awesome first chapter! A few spelling mistales but that alright, I make them like crazy! XD
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Really good!
Friskbee chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Yes, I was a big, BIG fan of this fic, so I'm really glad that somebody has adopted this and not left in a state of permanent hiatus. I really appreciate it!

I-I would be very happy to beta-read this story for you! I have noticed a number of spelling and other grammatical mistakes that I would very much be more than happy to correct; not only in this chapter but in the summary as well.

I'm going to give you a mini-tip: before posting your well-planned story, be sure to check for any grammatical errors. One of the reason readers read stories is because of the next-to-no-flaw in grammar. It's always a thrill to read when you're not being distracted by the misspells.

Other than that, I do like the sheer forwardness of this chapter. Plain, teasing for old readers, and a sweet mystery for new. I would really be happy if both you and the story were to succeed and be appreciated by the end of the plot as much as I do!

So... will you allow me to beta-read this fic?