Reviews for Seven Minutes in Heaven
Weiss Tsudere. I can see it given your writing.
Might have been a bit interesting if Yang lied about the time just to mess with them but also good with her forgetting.
Good job.
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
I love the little progression towards this one and didn't think that jaune didn't even need to say a word. I love the typical yang lol
Azure Chaser chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
"See you in another hour" lol Yang! Just lol!

Great story by the way
guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Dude you should start a collection of oneshots centered around party games/dares and mix it with different pairings (Like spin the bottle and jaune x I donno cinder or some one ) Just a idea.
Shimmer Stream chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
LMFAO YANG
Ghest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
still hoping for a yandere!Jaune x Cinder fic, but now that I have an account I can send a pm and suggest it myself. tomorrow (anti-spam measures means I can't send pm's for 24-hours after making an account)
IceBoi chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
We need a series for this. Next up, God Emperor Penguin gets locked up with Neptune! The bloody and gorey chapter will come soon! As a bonus chapter, there will be a chapter of Velvet teaching you how to make carrot cake! Fasten your aprons! (Crappy ad ends here)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
LOL nice story 10/10
Thryr373 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Yay! More JaunexWeiss!
The Atlantean King chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Charming, to the last.
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
A net cookie says they were too out of it to notice Yang. Either that or Weiss forced him back to the kiss. She isn't the type to let go of something.
Ghest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
still hoping for a yandere!JaunexCinder fic, ideally with Jaune's yandere-ness being encouraged by her, but frightening the wicked witch may be interesting too.
Redguy221 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
My goodness I love this one! Thank you for making this fic. I hope to read more funny ones likes this. :D
ScurvyNave chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Logs onto fan fiction …"hmmm God Emperor Penguin has made another romance/humour" reads story with trepidation…"thank god no yandere's or psychotics.

In all seriousness though another short funny story from the author that never fails to impress. Keep up the good work
Crimson Sweetness chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
While I can say I enjoy your more horrifying fics a lot, it never cease to amaze me how cute these relatively normal ones are.