Reviews for Link and Saria friends or more?
Not even I know too!
lemnlime7 chapter 1 . 2/19
lol, I meant to write "paragraphs" in my below review, not "sentences." Why can't we edit our reviews on this site! geez
lemnlime7 chapter 2 . 2/19
This story is poorly written with bad grammar. I'm guessing the author was very young when they wrote this as that would make a valid excuse for its poor quality. It seriously needs more description too. Almost every sentence is only one line!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
I think we all know who Alfos Red is, and I am more scared of a moblin than an army of skull kids. I get beat up by them more than all the dungeon bosses combined, they are the cause of my only OoT game over.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
Only two comments: 1. I probably should have done this at chapter 1, but where is the punctuation? 2. I have a very hard wood staff that I could use to knock out a kokiri for at least a few hours.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
You write well. I am afraid of Ganondorf... I had a nightmare about him... there was no master sword...
Guest chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
RutoxMido... Unexpected. But great!
maiku chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
LOL XD

i loved the ending xD

GO ROUND xD
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
A leader? Wasn't expecting that. So far so good and I'm really enjoying your story.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Surprised at the kokiri's attitude. Even for kids, they are saying some pretty spiteful things and I hope dark link is in this story! That would make my day. _
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Red stalfos always find a way to take down their targets. Kinda like the pursurer on dark souls 2.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Well, that was interesting and rather cool. Can't wait to continue tomorrow! _
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Nice! Liked the reference to the "Roses are red" poem and the windmill guy at the end was a nice touch. Can hardly wait to get further into your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wow. I really wasn't expecting this many chapters. Something tells me this is gonna be good! Btw, this is my second time reading through this many chapters. _
aunobuttsex chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Why is Link a "Dick" in this story?