Reviews for Link and Saria friends or more?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
RutoxMido... Unexpected. But great!
maiku chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
LOL XD

i loved the ending xD

GO ROUND xD
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
A leader? Wasn't expecting that. So far so good and I'm really enjoying your story.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Surprised at the kokiri's attitude. Even for kids, they are saying some pretty spiteful things and I hope dark link is in this story! That would make my day. _
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Red stalfos always find a way to take down their targets. Kinda like the pursurer on dark souls 2.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Well, that was interesting and rather cool. Can't wait to continue tomorrow! _
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Nice! Liked the reference to the "Roses are red" poem and the windmill guy at the end was a nice touch. Can hardly wait to get further into your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wow. I really wasn't expecting this many chapters. Something tells me this is gonna be good! Btw, this is my second time reading through this many chapters. _
aunobuttsex chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Why is Link a "Dick" in this story?
captainwhiteshadow chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I'm done. The second an author interrupts the flow of a story with authors notes (like this, telling something about the story that oftentimes isn't important) I just give up because I'm sick of seeing them. It even clearly states in the rules of this site not to do it, but people ignore it, or maybe they just don't bother reading the rules. In any case, it's annoying and highly distracting, and combined with the lack of any capitalization at the beginning of dialogue sentences, I'm done with this story.
tyler chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
more like rutos ego
Look-It's-Your-Honor chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
NOOOOOO! DONTTTTT!
Flaze333 chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
I'd like to see the sequel where is it!?
Stacy chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I don't like the cursing but the chapter was pretty good
staticblast1 chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
I'm no flamer and if i am being one with my next statement I'm sorry i have a habit of being rude and not realizing it.
i thought it was a little corny when saria used "strength of love". also malon took it a little bit harder than naturally when she was rejected. Again i apologize if i was rude.