Reviews for Sweet, Spicy and Sour
HeyItsShaylakae chapter 15 . 3/19
Ummm... of all,THANKS FOR FREAKINGMAKING ME CRY! GEEEzUmms. Second, I LOVE the way this chapter turned out. FINALLY a little bit more of Chlerek!PLEASE update soon!
jabc4 chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
This was.. I don't even.. But.. Um... Oh, Lord. So many emotions.
barayah chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
First of all, I loved the one shot before chapter 15. You've got real skill D
Okay now to chapter 15, it was a beautiful chapter. Like damnn it was really emotional and I'm really proud that despite the writers block, you didn't give up and kept it up and this chapter I have to say is the best in this story so far, I'm sure the next chapters will be just as amazing or more. Can't wait for the next update! :)
Huntsman-in-the-snow chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
Woah like oh my god. It was certainly worth the wait! The kiss shocked me I didn't expect it but boy was it good! and at least you gave me a chlerek moment to keep me going until the next chap.
Zane S. White chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
AWESOMENESS. This was such a good chapter. It was well written. SE, I wouldn't have been able to help you without your kind words during chapter 15. This was your project. I was just honored to be able to help you during the job. The spirit put into this was you. All you needed was a little push along the path of this. Please, this was a lot. Take a little credit for it. Again, this chapter was done so well, you should remember that you earned it.
My Special Thanks to the Characters,
Thank you, Robin for being apart of this and showing Chloe what she had to do. Thank you, Liz and Tori for being friends to the main characters. Simon, than you for showing Derek a few good things about the ladies. I'm going to put Derek before Chloe this time. Derek, thank you for helping Chloe through this and thank you for loving this little Nero. You really deserve her.
Last but not least, thank you, Chloe for showing a bit of a lesson to all of the readers here. It means a lot to all of us.
SE, thank you for making this story. Really.
Sincerely,
The White Dragon,
Zane S. White
kaitgirl chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
Well I loved every second of it till Chloe told him she never wanted to see him again. That being said, there is no way she would have been stable enough for a relationship of any kind and I like that you kept that in mind while writing this chapter.
HeyItsShaylakae chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! I DIDN'T WANT TO BE SO EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED IN A CHAPTER BUT I WAS. You have a real gift for writing, and I really really hope you update soon. THE FREAKING ENDING BROKE MY HEART THOUGH. I look forward to reading the next chapter! I'm just praying that when everything is resolved, that Chloe and Derek will end up together like they should. How many chapters do you think that this story will end up being? LOVE YOU!
lual94 chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
I absolutely loved this! I love super long chaoters, it makes the waiting seem worthwhile. I really hope in this 5 year jump you're planning Chloe and Derek mert again. They just have to be together! Pleaseeeee! Lol. Thanks for the awesome story
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
I was wondering why this chapter didn't seem to go along with the story, I loved the short story though and would ever like to see this one Grow can't wait for your next chapter :)
Huntsman-in-the-snow chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
I loved SSS and I seriously hope you finish it. Don't let this good plot go to waste. On another note this one shot is super sweet and it definitely made me feel good even though it wasn't the chapter I was expecting. X
keep going
Zane S. White chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
Make more chapters. Now. Stopping right there is not acceptable. I really like this but when you stopped right there I was really really mad. This was one of my favorite chlereks that I have ever come upon. Please update more.
jabc4 chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
OMG OMG OMG OMG. My heart was racing. Adrenaline, man. Wild Stuff. Oh, I have to read what happens next. I HAVE TO. I am so extremely hooked on this story that it's kind of unreal. Very sorry my review was extremely late, but I've been swamped. I really hope that a new chapter is to come soon though. That was kinda cliffhangery, and totally rude. Lol. No, but I absolutely love your story. In sorry for your sickness back when this was wrote. I'm sure that you're over it by now, so I hope you feel fantastic. Well... Rant over. I'll end here before I start freaking even more. Please, Update Soon! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Omg you have toh update and finish the story lol
It's an amazing story!
Angelsenvy chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
In advances I want to say my only compliant is that I did not read this chapter sooner :) it was different from the other chapters still amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next and I really hope you feel better and recover fully from what ever you were sick with.
HHlover39 chapter 14 . 2/10/2016
HEHAAAAAAAAAAAA! YAAAS U UPDATED! THANK U THANK U THANK U! IT WAS AWESOME MAGNIFIQUE JUST PLAIN BRILLIANT :)