Reviews for Sweet, Spicy and Sour
Blancake chapter 17 . 10/1
Omg omg omg. I read the whole thing in one sitting. It was such a major emotional roller-coaster that I couldn’t stop reading, you got me hooked. Please. Have mercy and update.
Bbg25 chapter 17 . 8/10
I have so many mixed feelings about this story but all inevitably lead back to how much I love it! Like I'm literally so hooked it's not even funny. On a side note, this was updated way back on my birthday and I was like, awesome bday present!

Back to the point though, this story is awesome. The character growth and the plot are just amazing. Your writing style is great as well. I'm like chomping at the bit for your next update!
Barayah chapter 17 . 7/25
Lovedd it! Especially the ending ...it was perfect but I'm also not sure if they should have exchanged the " I miss you" that quickly xD But oh welll it still prevents them from dragging on which I don't want XD LOL ...Anyways, I'm excited for the next chapter!
Huntsman-in-the-snow chapter 17 . 7/25
My heart! That last part was honestly everything I needed. Thanks for a great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
You are such an amazing writer and I love this fanfic so so much. I'm not very good at coming up with names but you could use something about judging (a movie) or critics. I can't wait for you to update and I can't wait to see Derek!
Great job on this chapter you could do something like "Let Me Be The Judge" for the show. I don't know I'm bad at names
Onemilllives chapter 16 . 7/13
Ohh drama! I'm so bad at names, but I wish you luck finding one! I can't wait for the next chapter!
OMG this is awesome please please please update with more Derek!
Barayah chapter 16 . 7/12
Omg glad to see you back! And HALLELUJAH! xD I was just waiting for Derek's name to pup up as the mystery boyfriend but you did it at the very end as a cliffhanger...which is expected xD But it makes me super excited for the next chapter and I'm sad that perhaps Olivia and Chloe's new friendship might be ruined when Chloe takes back her man XD I'm excited to see how Chloe and Derek meet and his reaction. I enjoyed this chapter...very informative and nice to see Chloe being positive and not still living in the past ...the last chapter was fiercely passionate and dark and so this was refreshing! Thanks for the update! Update soon :)
AlexBlakke chapter 16 . 7/13
Oh noooo chloe what have u done?! Please tell me chlerek have a hea?! And i love this story keep going!
I absolutely LOVE this fanfict it's awesome and so well written, please please please update soon!
HeyItsShaylakae chapter 15 . 3/19
Ummm... of all,THANKS FOR FREAKINGMAKING ME CRY! GEEEzUmms. Second, I LOVE the way this chapter turned out. FINALLY a little bit more of Chlerek!PLEASE update soon!
jabc4 chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
This was.. I don't even.. But.. Um... Oh, Lord. So many emotions.
barayah chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
First of all, I loved the one shot before chapter 15. You've got real skill D
Okay now to chapter 15, it was a beautiful chapter. Like damnn it was really emotional and I'm really proud that despite the writers block, you didn't give up and kept it up and this chapter I have to say is the best in this story so far, I'm sure the next chapters will be just as amazing or more. Can't wait for the next update! :)
Huntsman-in-the-snow chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
Woah like oh my god. It was certainly worth the wait! The kiss shocked me I didn't expect it but boy was it good! and at least you gave me a chlerek moment to keep me going until the next chap.