Reviews for Grimmauld Place
nicarose24 chapter 18 . 11/3
why! the last update was 1 year ago, i hope you are just a slow writer
MormonWolf chapter 18 . 10/31
Wow, you are a really good writer. The story flows very well. More please!
RiptideStrong chapter 18 . 9/10
This is really good please keep with it
It's a Great day to be a Duck chapter 18 . 9/4
Please update! Percy is now a wizard and going to go fight in the wizard war, this is such a good plot line and you have written it so well! Please continue writing!
Hmmm... I actually liked that this crossover didn't include Percy at Hogwarts or Percy being a wizard. I still like your writing style but I'm not sure how I feel anout this chapter.
UUUUUUUPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEE soon please. the best pjo/ hp crossover i have read thus far
Sky.j chapter 4 . 8/12
nice one Percy nice
Lillith94 chapter 1 . 8/8
I love your Story, it had me occaisonally really laughing. I would love to read more. and I Do Not think that it is unrealistic, i think it w ould be weird if percy had any Problems with humans After Meeting literally tartarus.
Your story has some great moments, but I think that overall, this is kind of unrealistic. The whole time, you're making Percy and Annabeth out to be incredible god-like figures. Personally, I don't believe that Percy would be totally fine with having broken limbs and a carved up back; even with all the pain he went through in Tartarus, it's gonna hurt. The whole thing about them being super in control of danger and scary situations because they've been through a lot is also really unrealistic. THESE PEOPLE ARE STILL HUMAN, even if they're only half-human. It's also really really annoying to have to read repeated chapters through a different character's perspective; it's annoying and repetitive. And the whole recap of Percy and Annabeth's demigod lives through the movies is redundant; you could've just said, "Percy and Annabeth told the story of their lives, while answering questions", etc. and then moved the plot along. It gets boring really fast because the readers already know what's happened to them. I also don't believe in Harry feeling really down about himself in comparison to Percy. Sure, Percy's done some physically demanding things, but Harry's hero career is also extremely impressive, and it's not something to be ignored. Harry's faced a lot of morally demanding situations, and his character is very strong and well-defined because of that. Percy's suffering in Tartarus and his battles are great and all and they make him physically impressive, but Harry's also suffered through things that I think are much deeper and more profound, like the death of Sirius, and these sufferings should not be ignored. Harry can admire Percy for his physical accomplishments like saving the world from giants, but Percy should also admire Harry for his inner strength and how he's moved past all the difficult situations life has dealt him (eg. Dursleys; the Dursleys were WAY worse than Smelly Gabe ever was).

Please don't take this personally. I'm trying to give some constructive feedback.
anonymous chapter 18 . 6/28

Please don't take this personally, I'm just trying to give some constructive feedback. Other than that, your story really is enjoyable to read (especially Leo's humor).
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 6/20
Great crossover!
lover of sea chapter 1 . 6/12
wow much better than other pjo hp crossover please continue your writing will you its an amazing story that is definitly needed to be completed so hope to see you soon
This is a well written, enjoyable read that I do hope you will continue, either as a separate story or right here.
Emerald Minecrafter chapter 18 . 5/3
next chappie please!
Personofmanythings chapter 18 . 4/2
Amazing story! Keep up the good work!