Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unforgivable Tournament
bahnannah chapter 1 . 6/15
I think because they teach that the UFs are really bad and you have to have hate that “everyone” sees them as evil. I’m pretty sure that there’s a reason behind the creation of them and in various stories, they are given reasons. I like to see their origins as good and now being misused instead of outright terrible from beginning. Of course, like many things that pop up in canon, there’s not any way to prevent books from being inaccurate. In my opinion, if they don’t want kids to know what they are, don’t teach them. They don’t teach sectumsempra because it’s dangerous so they shouldn’t teach the uFs. Or just mention them and not demonstrate. That should have been a huge clue to dumbledore. He’s pacifistic to the extreme and a hypocrite.
Nao Mei chapter 1 . 6/12
this is amazing and i… SPEECHLESS
varenyamishra2511 chapter 1 . 6/2
I feel like the AK is probably the best Unforgivable of them all. It is the most humane way of killing, and i would much rather prefer to die by an AK rather than an AK47
hdres chapter 1 . 5/30
An interesting story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you
This is going right in my top-ranked one-shots list!
Anitaxp chapter 1 . 5/21
It was funny
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 4/25
Love it
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 4/9
Would have loved this as a whole story but this one-shot shall suffice. It accurately relayed and executed many of my own thoughts regarding the Unforgivable curses. Hats off to you, this was an excellent read. Also why have you got such a hard-on for USA and why did you emphasise that huge, throbbing hard-on lmfao?
geenakmom chapter 1 . 4/6
Enjoyed reading your one shot
nagiten chapter 1 . 2/14
nice work harry potter as one grows old like most books or movies that start out as young childrien based then grow into young adult have glaring holes and mistakes in them regardless of how talented the writer is. year 3 and 4 have the biggest followed b and 7.
but anyway i was wondering if i could use your idea for my own fic and say it was cause it is rightfully inspired by your own?
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
Interesting twist to things…
Publius R chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
Great story!
Cwhit930 chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
Enjoyed this one shot. Thanks for the share
stevem1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
This is a brilliant story. Very believable, fast paced and fun.
FElegend chapter 1 . 10/29/2021