Reviews for The Swan
Killercat3 chapter 14 . 8/19
baby come back you can blame it all on meeeeeeee... or you could just update
FreeDomsHope chapter 14 . 7/2
I want to see more of Team 7 and Sakura moments but I'm super bias to ItaxSaku even though much hasn't happen yet. Thanks for creating this story!
Molly chapter 14 . 7/1
don't give up on this story. This is interesting, and I want to know what you're planning... thank you for writing
Lily c chapter 14 . 5/22
Please, come back?
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 14 . 5/5
I always viewed Itachi as the ideal older brother (I don't have one, but I always wanted one) so seeing this version of Itachi in this story is scaring the sh*t out of me. I'm honestly hoping that she end up with Neji. I am a big NejiSaku person anyway...

I noticed that this update came out over three years ago, is there any hope for another one? Don't get me wrong, I DO love this story and it is well written.
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 10 . 5/4
So far, my favorite character is Shisui. Itachi needs to stop ignoring him. XD
Whiski chapter 14 . 5/3
You can't do this to meeeeee! Your story must continue!
shellly.c chapter 14 . 4/17
Please please please don't abandon this!
Kushina-san chapter 14 . 1/5
You have my complete attention with this story...It's interesting and very promising! will you continue it?
Ella chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Such a great story! is fan-fucking-tastic! please update soon! pretty please :)
blissful trinity chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
love the way the story is progressing so far! i know it's been awhile. please don't give up! I really want to find out who wins her affections.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
itachi is quite a bit of an ass hatt
envvyyy chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
I think I read this before and forgot about it because IT WASN'T UPDATE IN A WHILE! You dingus. Love it. Looking forward to more!
shellly.c chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
Please please please don't give up on this story author-san! It's awesome and unique!
Fairy Of Anime chapter 14 . 9/25/2016