Reviews for Across the Universe
UseFistNotMouth chapter 4 . 8/13
Lol. Prostitute arm. You meant Prosthetic.
EpsilonLombax chapter 7 . 8/5
I'm enjoying this story, update soon.
you a dick for not cotinueing this
Markus-Antonius chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
Another good story! I'm hoping for more!
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
Good story can't wait for you to put kuvira in there
Warrof chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Breaking the fourth wall is stupid. Then again you aren't really breaking the fourth wall...
Noble78 chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
This is a very good story! A new twist I haven't read before on how they meet and know each other. I can't wait till the next update! please keep writing so I can read more.
Memotauro chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Woah, it's really good, and the flashbacks are fluffy enough
LordGhostStriker chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!COCKBLOCKER ALERT!

KILL THE MORTHERFUCKER
KidGoku15 chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Damn, Zaheer is back with a vengence. Since this is post chapter 699 Naruto then Zaheer won't stand a chance or you secretly did something to Zaheer to make him stronger. Man you gotta update this story and the other with Naruto without his arm. You are one of the three writers I've seen to keep the character canon.
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
that was cute
GentlestCobra2 chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Great make more chapters
Imagine476 chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Very sweet chapter. Though it seems odd that Zaheer could return so soon. Ah well, I look forward to seeing more.
Jebest4781 chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
well this was interesting on what you plan here
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 6 . 9/21/2015