Reviews for Binding - The Serpent and Lion
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Hope this continues. I liked reading this haha
Yayah22 chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
so far so good hope you continue
Gin110881 chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
I really like the start into your story and I sincerely hope that your muses and your real life will grace us with an update soon.
Senator of Sorcery chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
You've got a good start, and it's definitely got a good plot line coming. I'm eager to see more!
timefreak chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Glad you haven't gone down the path of Molly being completely obstinate, unconcerned about what's best for her child.

Characterization is everything in this sort of fic, hope you have a plan.
Lissi45829 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
:D :D :D sooo good!
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I could swear I've read this before.
triggbc chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Very good starting. I'm looking forward to next chapter.
hpnut1 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I like the start of the story!
Sibling Creature chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
It seems to me that given what you've told us about how this bond works that practising separation like what Molly has them do at the end would be a very bad idea that's likely to do them more harm than good. I would expect that each such attempt would only set them back and delay their recovery and that being able to separate for longer periods would come naturally as their cores recover.

- SC
Macsr7111 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Interesting start - well written - having a bond this early is bound to cause difficulties - but you have set the table nicely to deal with that and all the "other" issues that will come up between them - well done
SakinaWithLove chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Soul bond is a trope which has been used innumerable times in Harry-Ginny stories, usually having similar descriptions and scenes - what I therefore look forward to is the way you present the idea and improvise on the passed on concept. Your story has that individuality which makes it interesting to read though I would suggest that you be extra careful about the depiction of the bond in order to set your story apart from the other bond-stories. The one thing which I really liked about is the way the revelation and the subsequent repercussions of the bond are being handled by the adults - like it ought to be, it makes it more realistic and brings it closer to the characters from the canon. Looking forward to your next update, good luck!