Reviews for Past is Prologue
DarkArcher76 chapter 37 . 11/18
I can’t tell you how many Skyrim jokes I made when Roy got shot.
Only reviewer chapter 45 . 11/17
I suspect Waller wasn't in jail because she knows where a lot of bodies are buried.

If you want her before a Senate oversight committee, mind you, you are a fan fiction author...
DarkArcher76 chapter 35 . 11/13
If all the municipal records went digital then why werrn’t Blood’s digital as well. Or were the police records not digitalized.
DarkArcher76 chapter 52 . 11/3
And Helena, don’t forget Helena. She wore eyeshadow underneath her mask as well.
DarkArcher76 chapter 52 . 10/31
So in this sentence:

“And the sinking suspicion that Olive Queen had been right after all.”

You forgot the “r” at the end of “Oliver.”
Just thought I’d point that out
DarkArcher76 chapter 34 . 10/30
Actually, I'm pretty sure that Tommy getting kidnapped was Waller's plan all along. Like Sherlock says, dead men get listened to. If a billionaire suddenly died when he was investigating his long lost friend that would draw attention to Oliver. So she created a situtation where Tommy would be discouraged from investigating. I'msure she would have had other agents do it except she wanted to test Oliver as well.
cuddleyfeather4768 chapter 52 . 10/11
I liked the eye shadow with Oliver and Roy (ande Helena), but I didn't like it with Sara. I prefered Laurel's no eyeshadow mask mroe than Sara's too. But I think that that eyeshadow does with for Thea though.
cuddleyfeather4768 chapter 53 . 10/11
When they were commenting on Dig being willing to work with Lawton. Malcom said that Moira worked with the "yakuza" to have him assassinated. But I think you meant the triad, not the yakuza.
Eliana chapter 1 . 10/1
I love your story so much. Do you know the show Psych? If you do, can you write a fanfic about it just like this? Thanks
sonia2002 chapter 2 . 9/26
I'm reading this story for the fifth time and my love for it is only growing. I would love to read more ff this good and I hope you will continue writing
Arrowman chapter 27 . 9/19
This is way OOC.
Arrowman chapter 26 . 9/19
Great chapter, though the calculation thing seems a bit forced and far-fetched.
Why wouldn't there be pay phones in 2018? And don't say "because everyone has a cell phone." She could have asked airport security to make an emergency phone call.
daenabenjen42 chapter 4 . 9/14
Going to mention this, as I kept seeing it repeated all the way through... (Word usage is important, and I do it, so any time I notice, I say something...)

Murder: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Murderer: a person who commits murder; a killer.
(You kept referring to Oliver as a "murder" and not a "murderer.")

Breath: the air taken into or expelled from the lungs.

Breathe: take air into the lungs and then expel it, especially as a regular physiological process.
(The difference between the two: "To breathe is to take a breath." In one of the first chapters, Tommy told Felicity to "breath" when it should have been "breathe.")
Arrowman chapter 9 . 9/13
No comments on the emotional turmoil?!
We're gonna go with the Oliver is the womanizer, line?
Yeah. dragging your lead through the ud for the sake of petty melodrama. You have graduated from CW school with honours.
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »