Reviews for Past is Prologue
Red and black not blue and gold
DarkArcher76 chapter 38 . 4/23
I was thinking about Thea and Malcom fighting together and what would be a brilliant strategy for when they fight Oliver and Roy is if instead of Malcom facing Oliver and Thea facing Roy is if it was the opposite. With Thea fighting Oliver and Malcom fighting Roy. Because Malcom’s a better fighter than Roy. And if Oliver fought Thea, he would most likely hold back, at least slightly. Because despite everything that was his little sister. That slight hesitation would give Thea an edge.
hockeyfanatic chapter 45 . 4/21
Yep, I'm rereading again while waiting for "Future Imperfect" and just got to one of my favorite parts of the story Roy telling of Oliver singing Ding, Dong, the Witch is Dead after Waller died but maybe it was the vodka! So very funny but also something I could see many, many people doing.
DarkArcher76 chapter 50 . 3/10
I was just rereading this chapter when I noticed a spelling error. When Felicity and Thea are in the viewing room and the memory of the justice league fighting the league of assassins comes up. You forgot the r in Star Labs. Just thought I’d point that out so you could fix it.

Also this is my favorite chapter in this entire work. It’s truly amazing writing. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve read this chapter alone.

Can’t wait for Future Imperfect to be done!
dazey186 chapter 44 . 1/7
Hi, i know this story has been out and finished for a while but I've just started getting into arrowverse FF, I'm enjoying this story, I love characters watch/read fics. I'm reviewing this chapter because I want to stick up for Oliver. It's said and implied that Oliver telling them about Slade would have made all the difference. Oliver has been back from the island for a year in season 2 and people are still judging him, for who he was. Yes, that is what he wanted them to see but at some point (waking violently from nightmares, being covered in scars etc. ) the changes should have been noticed but everyone around him was so caught up in their own drama they never bothered to see any deeper than the surface. Up until this point Oliver believed Slade to be dead, so why would be tell them about the man when he told them nothing else about the island? His family and most friends still believed he was on the island alone so coming out and telling them there was someone else on the island wouldn't have been easy and once Slade was known to be alive it would have been even harder because he would have had to explain y he thought Slade was dead. Thea is still a bit immature dispite running the business. Oliver had told her repetedly to stay away from Arrow and she ignored him. Why would he think she would believe him about Slade regardless of any personal connections to the man. He is astranged from his mom because of her secrets, so why would he trust her with some of his deepest darkest memories. Laural is an addict who IMO threw a tempertanturm because her less than perfect sister is taking the spotlight again. He did tell Dig, and I assume Felicity would know enough from either Dig or Oliver to know who Slade was, and at that point those are the people he knwo he could trust with the information.
I'm anxious to finish this story and start the sequel because I'm curious to see how you incorporate this group with Oliver/thearrow. I Love Oliver and truly see him as a leader so I don't really want to see him pushed to the back because of this groups foreknowldge. He has his flaws and had he not had such trust issues he wouldn't have had so many problems but he is still one of the most level headed out of the group of superheros on the shows.
DarkArcher76 chapter 37 . 11/18/2017
I can’t tell you how many Skyrim jokes I made when Roy got shot.
Only reviewer chapter 45 . 11/17/2017
I suspect Waller wasn't in jail because she knows where a lot of bodies are buried.

If you want her before a Senate oversight committee, mind you, you are a fan fiction author...
DarkArcher76 chapter 35 . 11/13/2017
If all the municipal records went digital then why werrn’t Blood’s digital as well. Or were the police records not digitalized.
DarkArcher76 chapter 52 . 11/3/2017
And Helena, don’t forget Helena. She wore eyeshadow underneath her mask as well.
DarkArcher76 chapter 52 . 10/31/2017
So in this sentence:

“And the sinking suspicion that Olive Queen had been right after all.”

You forgot the “r” at the end of “Oliver.”
Just thought I’d point that out
DarkArcher76 chapter 34 . 10/30/2017
Actually, I'm pretty sure that Tommy getting kidnapped was Waller's plan all along. Like Sherlock says, dead men get listened to. If a billionaire suddenly died when he was investigating his long lost friend that would draw attention to Oliver. So she created a situtation where Tommy would be discouraged from investigating. I'msure she would have had other agents do it except she wanted to test Oliver as well.
cuddleyfeather4768 chapter 52 . 10/11/2017
I liked the eye shadow with Oliver and Roy (ande Helena), but I didn't like it with Sara. I prefered Laurel's no eyeshadow mask mroe than Sara's too. But I think that that eyeshadow does with for Thea though.
cuddleyfeather4768 chapter 53 . 10/11/2017
When they were commenting on Dig being willing to work with Lawton. Malcom said that Moira worked with the "yakuza" to have him assassinated. But I think you meant the triad, not the yakuza.
Eliana chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I love your story so much. Do you know the show Psych? If you do, can you write a fanfic about it just like this? Thanks
sonia2002 chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
I'm reading this story for the fifth time and my love for it is only growing. I would love to read more ff this good and I hope you will continue writing
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »