Reviews for Basilisk-born
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 72 . 10h
I really enjoyed this story and the way you intertwined Harry into the past and present, even if I got quite a bit tired of the flashes to the past, the closer to the current timeline it got.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 67 . 2/5
I’m gonna be honest, this story has been phenomenal, but at this point, I’m now tired of the constant jumping between the current timeline and the past. I just want to watch current Sal kick everyone’s butts and become the next MoD, since it appears he’s been being groomed for the job for centuries.
hannahsofia1996 chapter 14 . 2/5
I like the storyline and the ideas, but the grammar is absolutely awful! I wont be able to finish reading it, despite wanting to, because of the grammar.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 39 . 2/2
I’m really hoping that Sanguini is only there as a spy and really joining Voldy.
Rhyn3 chapter 4 . 2/1
I am going to refer to Nardog as Gordan from now on
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 22 . 2/1
It’s a good story so far, even if there are a lot of words that are being misused, like “would” or “when” instead of the word “if”. I just wanted to comment about Harry dreaming about the corridor, he shouldn’t be dreaming about it because the horcrux was removed.
Great work!
fallennight05 chapter 5 . 1/30
I tried to hang in there but I was I don't care for going so many chapters in a story with no idea what's going on despite all the reviews assuring me harry is not really dead I'm sure this is a perfectly good story but it's just not what I was hoping for when I read the summary
hzlanderson chapter 72 . 1/28
The storyline and plot are good but the story itself still needs editing.

Good read though.
Kristine chapter 72 . 1/27
WOW...Just wow! *stands up and applauses* This is a EPIC story. The first few chapters, I will admit I almost DNF'd, only because of spelling and grammar that made it tough to follow. As you gained Beta's and grew in your writing, the improvements were noticeable as the story progressed. You were great to start, it was just fun to watch you improve over the course of the story...and the 7 years it took you to write it!

DO NOT PUT OFF READING THIS STORY! Push through the tough parts, even if the story doesn't seem to make sense currently, it will eventually. The world building is beyond anything I could have ever dreamed up. I adored going through magical history with Sal/Harry. I am almost tempted to re-read the first few chapters just find things, that were clearly written, that I didn't understand at the time.

Thank you so much for this wonderful story Ebenbild3
Zaerienn chapter 1 . 1/27
I'm so sorry for all these people who stopped reading at the beginning because they thought the main characterHarryis dead. I'm so glad I survived the initial confusion :D
Zaerienn chapter 72 . 1/27
This story is amazing. Sometimes interlacing many scenes from the past and present got disorienting but I think at least partially it corresponded with how it felt to be Salvazsahar, with so many years of memories.
I respect that you didn't make Sal impossibly overpowered. His advantage clearly came from vast experience and gained wisdom. Of course his blood inheritance definitely changed the game but he still struggled and worked with other people.
The longing after Sal's years with Myrrdin still clings to me after finishing the story.
PixiefiedMagic chapter 1 . 1/24
This is an excellent story. However… the spelling and grammar are atrocious. The author gives praise to the Betas…why? Any Beta worth the title would use spellcheck first of all as the numerous errors really detract from the story. Almost every single paragraph has at least 5 spelling errors that change the meaning of the context dramatically. That being said, this is an excellent story that is well worth binge reading. It flips between time frames that really explain a lot of what we see as canon, in that we can see what actions in the past made such events occur. It really is quite an eye opening read. Maybe in the future (no pun intended) the author would rewrite this as it would make a brilliantly fast paced story so much better and easier to read. Definitely (or as you consistently say defiantly) well worth the reading.
Basilisk-89 chapter 72 . 1/8
This has been without a doubt one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. And thats saying something!
Congratulations on this magnificent story!
Suratika Gautam chapter 72 . 1/9
this is so wonderful work...i laughed so hard the Ana and dork lord scenes..i can see the images your words portrayed like hanging from chandelier... thanks for sharing wonderful work.
7,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »