Reviews for Basilisk-born
Lyze Arcane Peverell chapter 72 . 12h
Du bist so schlecht, dein Schreiben ist scheiße, du bist ein Idiot!
Katzenpfote chapter 72 . 1/15
I loved this epic story.
The charakters were absolutely beliebeable and authentic, there was a realistic character developement combined with a captivating story.
RDDash chapter 45 . 1/14
Don't they have that French school in France? Annoying reason for him to go back to Hogwarts in the 14th century.
stevem1 chapter 72 . 1/14
This is a brilliant story. One of the best.
RDDash chapter 40 . 1/14
Even if it's true, the Hogwarts does not have a payment fees
RDDash chapter 34 . 1/14
The meaning of the words have changed in the future, but the prejudice stays the same.
RDDash chapter 29 . 1/14
I can't believe that Salasar is going to put a killer snake into Hogwarts knowing that it's going to be abused in the future. Gotta preserve the timeline somehow.
stevem1 chapter 13 . 1/14
Another great chapter. I like how Harry-Sal’s oath is very similar to a chivalrous knight’s oath.
stevem1 chapter 8 . 1/14
I love this concept, especially his wonky aging. In some Merlin legends, he’s effectively immortal. In others, he ages backwards. So this aging issue neatly slots into the legends.
RDDash chapter 6 . 1/13
That's Merlin, right? Harry went to the past and Merlin found him.
RDDash chapter 2 . 1/13
Oh great, the story is hardly makes any sense.
RatherFabulous chapter 20 . 1/11
Okay...now I'm getting all depressed at the thought of your protagonist unknowingly killing his granny with the sword that has ALREADY seen so much family tragedy.

But wait...would Fawkes have been willing to do such a thing?
Perhaps, upon seeing his beloved enslaved - enchanted? - and insane, trying to kill a child that they both loved, he would have known that, if she WERE sane, she'd WANT him to end her life.
If it were me, I'd be grateful to my husband, and filled with grief that my husband and child would have to endure the pain of being forced to do something so heart-wrenching.

Oh, that poor, poor sword. Worst backstory ever.
Jaoheah chapter 72 . 1/11
This is a great book. I'm sad that I haven't found it earlier. Thank you for your amazing work!
Syed Hammad chapter 41 . 1/9
it is still to this day one of, if not the best fics I've ever read...
I just have one question, what's with the encounter that happens at the very beginning of this chapter. I just can't make head or tails of it. I know it's Sal and one other person of the grim family handing him (maybe) the horcrux but who is it or how it came to be is what I can't get. Ive read this story three times now and still can't understand it.
envirosue chapter 66 . 1/9
Absolutely epic, no matter how many times I read this there are still times I stop breathing it’s so good.
7,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »