Reviews for Basilisk-born
SummertimeDaydreams chapter 68 . 15h
Holy Moly! This was a massive undertaking to read, and I can't even begin to imagine all the effort that went into planning and writing this. I applaud the author on a completely original story. Now I have read countless fics, but this one has had my head whirring for days. All the complexities and minute details within this story speak of an ambitious and meticulous author, so thank you for the compelling read!

What can I say? I love Ana, was so invested in Sal's relationships with the Founders, was obsessed with his experiences with Myrddin and Camelot. In the present time, Ana's friendship with Little Moon is so sweet and so funny, and I am so frustrated with Hermione! Don't get me started on Dumbledore (and I am definitely not usually a basher lol)!

Despite quite a few spelling errors, I can easily overlook them and highly recommend others to do so as well, in light of the sheer time and effort I can see went into this amazing fic. Thank you for the story and I look forward to the next chapter!
i like how you write a smart/skilled HP in a way that feels realistic- the time travelling makes it more palatable. a lot of other fics HP is multi-talented from the start or something unlocks and woah, he has super large magical reserves and powers. i steer far far away from those. thank you for writing!
mielleta chapter 68 . 1/22
𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπšŠπš—πšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—. π™΄πšœπš™πšŽπšœπšŒπš’πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŠπš›πšπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‚πš’πš›πš’πšžπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš‚πšŠπš•. 𝙸 πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πš•πš’πš”πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš˜πšπš’ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πšŽπš—πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ π™·πšŠπš›πš›πš’ (πš‚πšŠπš•). π™°πš—πš π™°πš—πšŠ πšŠπš—πš π™»πšžπš—πšŠ. π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚜𝚘 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπš‘. 𝙸'πš– πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš›πš πšŠπš›πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš—πšŽπš‘πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› (𝚜𝚘 πšŽπš‘πšŒπš’πšπšŽπš. 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 πš›πšŽπšŠπš πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš‘πš˜πš•πšŽ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšœπš 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜, 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πšπš—'𝚝 πšœπšπš˜πš™. π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš’πšπšœ.
asyraff chapter 68 . 1/20
Ana always caused troubles for sal
Talonwalker chapter 62 . 1/19
Great story! Looking forward to more
Mareta Sherif Youssef chapter 68 . 1/18
Can anyone please tell me how old harryjames/salfazsahar is? 15 (his age from when moridunun/merlin found him). Please help me because my math calculations got very wonky and very bad that I couldn't make out his age, so someone please tell me how old he is?
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 68 . 1/18
I can't wait for your next post I love this story
basilisk eyes? hello?
He seems kind of chicken shit for someone 700 years old, good anyways though.
coco chapter 68 . 1/15
I absolutely love this fic - the suspense is really gripping and I love how you've woven your ideas with canon. Can't wait to read more!
Conyiy chapter 68 . 1/17
Me encanta tu historia continua por favor
attacktitan100 chapter 68 . 1/17
some stories re good as a complete set but some manage to hold interest even if released in chapter basis. Basilisk Born is of the latter category. Awesome work
prannoyk chapter 66 . 1/15
a fine chapter. one suggested change...

Whatever he did, it would have to wait until after the first meeting in January.

with

Whatever he did, it would have to wait until after today's meeting.
venus4279 chapter 37 . 1/14
Really powerful ending in this chapter. I guess we’ll now get to see how Harry met Reg?
venus4279 chapter 35 . 1/14
This was a great chapter. I loved Augusta, loved the scene with the elder Weasleys, and I loved the article so much!
5,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »