Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 10 . 5/10/2018
I love the way this ended. I could barely put it down you had all the characters down perfect.
vespurrs chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
This was lovely. You have all of my fandoms covered in your fics. MASH, Quantum Leap, Stargate (to an extent), Knight Rider, MacGyver and Airwolf (also to an extent) and I am simply enamored of your creativity. I really adored this fic, so true to the characters and such a hopeful ending! Thank you for writing this!
Barbera Stevens chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This is a very entertaining story. I just wanted to point out that it took place two years before Dr. Samuel Beckett was born. In Quantum Leap he was born on the 8th of August, 1953. However, the war ended on July 27th 1953, before Sam was born.
OCMichael chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Truly excellent,
I loved this one...
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
A fun story! Nicely written and an interesting crossover. I liked the friendship between Sam and Radar as well as Radar and Margaret's friendship explored.
BlackBear53 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I was leery at first but I can see it in my mind. You made Sam into Hot Lips. Hilarious.
jublke chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
This was one of the most bizarre and intriguing pieces of fanfiction that I've read. Nicely done.
Arva Bottley chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
I loved your story & glad everybody make it back home
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
snow white !
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
oh, boy!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
I loved the chapter ... BUT : the major and get along rather well (not alone) and hawkeye's digging at the food on his tray (not try). These are tiny typos but, because they become words that exist, they're driving me nuts ... sorry
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
sam stuck in korea… swamp's gonna be fun fun fun
radar taking over ziggy… :D
B.A. Tyler chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Ha ha! I love the brotherly relationship that has developed here between Sam and Radar. Glad that Margaret is back and putting her scheming mind to good use (LOL). Hooray for helping Hawkeye too.

Interesting story, keep going!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2014