Reviews for Going To Ruin?
Guest chapter 42 . 7/3/2019

Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2019

undyingrage98489 chapter 39 . 6/25/2018
Oh shit.
StillNotBitt3n chapter 50 . 10/13/2017
For some reason the ending scene of this chapter has stayed with me for ages, I enjoyed the way you brought on the conclusion of the story a lot. In terms of the rest of this fic, just as amazing, the consistency and connecting plot is great and I love the shocking moments. I binge read this and the two before earlier in the year and it was such a fantastic experience. It still amazes me that you took the time to write so much for these stories and I'd like to thank you for that. I think this one is my favourite in the series and the choice of antagonist was brilliant. And once again, thank you for writing these stories.
Gyra Fallon chapter 16 . 1/22/2017
Good story but you should focus more on clemetine afterall shes PC
Gyra Fallon chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
I love your story its great keep up the work!.
Meadow Feather chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
This one is longer than the first one?! Man its already 3:30 do you not want me to sleep tonight?
You sr are a cruel person, depriving me of my beloved sleep. Hmmph!
catwoman286 chapter 52 . 5/23/2015
The more I think about it, the more I realize that the human walkers remind me of teenagers at school. Gossiping about others, feeling their better than anyone else, only care about themselves, friends and family, do nothing when they have a real problem, and just make problems out of nowhere.

How the hell can these guys call themselves adults. Jesus.
AshFelicis chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
Imagine if Luke had another pair of pants under his original pants. Like, what if he pulled down his pants and kept revealing another pair under another. That would've been kind of funny.
AshFelicis chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
This is awesome.
AshFelicis chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
I don't know if you'll ever read this but I love your fanfics. I've already read the No Going Back? fanfic and I loved it. I've been trying to write my own fanfics and I know how hard it is, yet I see you write one like it's nothing. Thank you for posting this.
Transformers g1's-Prime chapter 52 . 2/19/2015
This has to be the best Walking Dead fanfic that I've ever read, along with your "No Going Back?" story.

The way you wrote the characters was marvelous, as you turned characters I wasn't a big fan of (Sarita, Step, etc...) and made me enjoy theirs arcs and how you made me hate Vince surprised me, seeing how I like his character in 400 Days, by showing us of how broken and insane he became at the time of his death.

The threat of the Walker Cult was handled perfectly with the plot twist of the Stranger being the mastermind behind all this and how he's been manipulating things to go his way since the aftermath of Season 1. Hell, I was actually waiting for him to tell her of how he manipulated Michelle (the girl from All That Remains) into going to Gill's Pitstop and kill Omid, thus breaking Christa's spirit and beginning her hatred for Clem.

I loved the characters in the story and some of their humor, Eddie's especially because of this chapter with him and the hooker had me in tears. I adored the Sibling bonding of Luke and Clem and the Stephanick romance and their family with Sarah and Lily.

I was sad to see some characters go (Kenny, Wyatt, etc...) but their deaths were handled perfectly and I would support this as being part of the canon timeline.

I can't wait to see the thrilling conclusion with Ruin to Redemption of your "Second Chance Trilogy". Just know that I'll always be a big supporter of yours until the very end.

Until next time, keep up the good work!
ffapathy chapter 52 . 2/15/2015
That was a good ending for a well written story.

Sarah, luke and clem all work as farm hands which is an understandable job for them to be placed in. I liked seeing that luke taught clem about hunting as that's a useful skill for her to pick up. Having sarah and clem return to school is an interesting idea as it left me wondering what sort of lessons would be deemed as more essential than others as people like Eugene from the comics would probably offer good instruction with regards to practical science as opposed to teaching kids less useful things like history (not to say that history would be completely worthless).

Nick was made a cop surprisingly. I got a kick out of his not having to work hard joke at the others expense as that's the sort of thing that would lose its humor real quick I imagine. Nice to see that him and stef stayed together and it was also nice to see that the two of them essentially adopted lilly.

Eddie and rebecca have an interesting relationship in that it almost seems like eddie could be a surrogate father for aj given how much he looked out for the kid, and in return rebecca looks out for eddie. This isn't to say that I want to see them get together but I like what your doing with the two of them.

Molly ended up with one of the more dangerous jobs out there. I liked how you mentioned that she would be gone for weeks as I would imagine that a community of over 2000 individuals would need to fan out over a larger area the more time goes on as they'd probably clear out everywhere near by (had wellington not started going to ruin perhaps it would have been better if they chose to try and start making outposts elsewhere to deal with the overcrowding and allow them to clear out larger patches of the state like new Alexandria and the hilltop). I was also pleasantly surprised to see that molly and luke still have the potential to be more than friends.

Not sure what to think of the new group you introduced at the end of the story but Lefty seems like he's got an interesting backstory to account for what happened to him. If and when ruin to redemption comes out I'll be interested in hearing about what this groups been through.

It's unfortunate that wellington seems to be collapsing given all the problems that started up like the loner serial killer, the more seedy aspects of the old world, the return of currency (it's the root of all evil still apparently). That man that was hanged also seemed to show that wellington has more people than can be sustained if starving people are stealing from other starving individuals and it also made me wonder what would become of the kids who's parents are punished with death as its not as though some group would randomly take in another mouth to feed.

Overall this story was an amazing piece of work and you did an excellent job of making us care/hate the characters to the extent that we did. Personally I hope that some of the guys at telltale have seen your story and realize just how much potential the characters they create can have when placed in the hands of someone like you who can give characters an amazing amount of depth as opposed to going the season 2 route and just killing off people for the sake of it (hopefully they do a better job on season 3). Lastly, i look forward to seeing the next installment of this story or any other story you put out someday.
Chameishida chapter 51 . 2/14/2015
This is going to be a review for both chapter 51 and 52 because I didn't review the last one (sorry college has been intense!)

The alternative was interesting and I can see some of them work as the alternative result if this fic was a game but I'm glad that you choose what we had! the character development really work better than way especially some character who got a lot more screen-time in the real thing like Sarita and how Gill died in a much more peaceful manner than being use as a plot device to kill others.

Chapter 51 was a nice character closure chapter, I mean we got resolve on nick-Steph development, Sarah-clementine talk, heck even Luke-Molly thing (I'm kinda glad it remain that way they are now bros, my brotp...at least before I read chapter 52 anyway) and I even find Luke and sarah's talk cute as the two barely interact with each other. The reunion scene was all I've ever want just seeing Rebecca giving all of them a good old hug! and finally save and sound (again, before chapter 52) it was a nice chapter, I like how it kinda ended with a little mention of the second chance shenanigan as it played a big part of Going to ruin? even though I wish they got to talk about it more, since they will never really understand the true nature of its power it is unlikely that we'll truly know if it's over or not but narrative-wise with clem's "fixing her mistake and therefore knowing that that was it for her second chance" in the last chapter it really feel like yes, this is the closure to this second chance arc and it won't be touch in the final part of this story anymore (even though deep down tiny bit I still hope it will, just a little mention to keep the continuity at least) so having it discuss more would make it feel like a true closure to the story since compare chapter 51 to 52, 52 feel more like a closure ending while 52 act like a ladder to the final installment a preview of some sort.

with that, lets move on to chapter 52, I'd say it surprised me even though I was the one joking "WHO KNOW YOU COULD END THE STORY WITH CLIFFHANGER!11!" hah. I like the Portal reference! but wow really obnoxious way to end there, it feel like after chapter 51, the credits rolled and then we got this after credit that was longer than I've expected, (probably around 15 minutes XD) that feel like more of a cliffhanger than a foreshadow (Or I should call it non-subtle foreshadow is that even a trope?XD) it really gave me a bad feeling for a lot of thing, aside from the obvious, the unavoidable puberty Clem has actually worried me (I'm on board overprotective parent hissing at any boys coming near clem tbh, girls? that's fine but boys? *hissing*). For the look of things leading up to this, I have a feeling that part three is going to be more political-y like No going back? as opposed to Going to ruin?'s chaotic huh?

Not going to lie, I do have a same feeling I said at the end of No going back? about how the idea of sequel worried me a little, one of the reason is that of course i'm worrying about the fate of the(main) cast we have now since they are not at all many of them unlike Going to ruin with 19 something people and people dropping like flies when the story progress, but like I said in the last review you can always not doing that(dropping people like flies)! another thing is that there wasn't that many loose end compared to no going back (minus chapter 52 of course becuase that was the purpose of the chapter right?) but hey I have a faith in you and I was completing wrong about Going to ruin once that despite my concern about it at the end of No going back, the sequel really growing on me and I ended up feel attach to it more than the first and it held a special place in my heart! so Ruin to redemption? hell yeh I'm on board! (with part three is on the way it gives me more time to finish these drawing of NGB and GTR (even that spoiled of was pic from wayyyy back then!) that was the reason I asked you for reference hopefully I will get it done before the end of ruin to redemption(hah yeah I will probably take that long))

the reason I review the chapters on 51 instead of 52 is because that I really really want to write a mega review on going to ruin? as a whole too so I saved the spot for that, however, with college and things I wasn't sure when I am going to finish it or if I am going to finish it at all so have a quick shorter one; it has been an AMAZING ride for me and I feel honor to have the opportunity to be on board the ride from the start(of the sequel I mean) to finish and review the chapters along the way. There're some thing I could nitpicking about it but over all it is one of a best fanfiction that could easily suppress the season 2 canon plot and rival the first one. what an experience! Thank you so much for giving your best on this fic!

Now, I hope you have a nice long break! seeing how you said it drained you you really need it, you don't have to be "sooner than we think"! Thank you thankyou so much again for your effort putting into these fic, as always, keep up with your amazing work, I will looking forward to it, take it easy and take care, until we meet again!