Reviews for Of Rivets and Angels
hello.yuri chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
For some reason I feel jealous for Hikari even though Mia was a great friend.

Please update your other stories soon too!
hello.yuri chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Being a die hard Takari fan it was hard to read the parts of Mia falling in love with Takeru
hello.yuri chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Shit great tome to fall asleep Hikari
hello.yuri chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Ew someone that's not Hikari kissed Takeru xP

I just imagined how hot Takeru probably looks in those clothes lol
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Starting to read this one too. It would be nice if the completed fics complete :(

Major fan of your Takari please finish all of your incomplete work :D
Navaka114 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
KEN!
Inkbug chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
This is another one of the fics I almost missed because I thought it wasnt complete and I didn't want to be left wondering about the ending like you did with "Lost" But this story was great It was kinda sad to in chapter five. I'd love to see a sort of an inbetween story involving what happend before this fic, with T.K. and Mia. I thinki it would be interesting to see one out _
Jedi Takeru chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
*blink* TK may have temper problems, but he has SOME control, contrary to what the last chapter says...he's no Vader. But other than that, good fic! Mia rocks.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
kinda happy ending. You did a pretty good with this fic
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Too bad about Mia, at least she was at peace
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Very interesting backstory, the ending was pretty funny
Katy chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
I loved it so much! I'm almost crying! Why did... wait! I won't spoil the story for other readers!
Puppkid chapter 6 . 3/5/2004
*sniffles* it's..so..sad...*cries*
but still good! very good.
HuntressDiana chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
That was great! Fluffy, and yet it still had a plot. You managed to keep the characters true to themselves, something that I think is very important.

But you killed Mia! I liked her!

A very touching story, and I hope you write more!

HuntressDiana
Karimon chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
That was so sad! I was really crying ((I know I'm a sap for sad stories an' all)) But I think it was really good.