Reviews for Three Words
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This is so cute and so like them! I absolutely love this oneshot, it made me smile so much!
Luna12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This was a really cute one shot. You managed to keep the dialogue realistic and interesting, and it sounded like the character's voices.
I really liked your reasoning and, as usual, Ranma is just waiting.

That Kasumi knew and supported them was great. I think that would totally be her!

I am a little surprised that Ranma and Akane became intimate so soon given how horrible shy and bashful and insecure they are with touching each other. However, you described the situation and development well and it was believable enough.

The ending was just the right touch of romance and humor.
Gabbykun555 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
A rather enjoyable read! Thank you for sharing.
Moose Breath chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Most excellent story.

There are a few minor punctuation bobbles, but nothing that really threatened to break the reading experience. If you do a critical re-read in a couple of weeks, paying attention to only punctuation (please don't change anything else), you should be able to clean it up to publishable quality easily.

My only real, uhhhh, question(?), problem(?) is that I'm not convinced that a TOTALLY in-character Ranma or Akane would have been able to ever start the strongly implied activity, possibly even after a completed marriage ceremony. Ranma is just too clueless and Akane too scarred and both too touch-shy to just drop into such activities and keep it secret from ANYBODY, especially the fathers who are constantly looking for ANY excuse to force a marriage on them or Nabiki who is VERY attuned to and observant of this pair for monetary and other reasons.

In spite of that, I say again: Most Excellent Story!

Moose
caia-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I liked it! They aren't perfect but they complement each other. I am very curious to know how they got to the sex post -Jusendo-victory with the danger of being discovered by Shampoo. I didn't ever read stories in which Ranma and Akane have sex in China after the matter with Saffron, after their near-death experience and the despair felt by Ranma, it would be a nice exploration of their feelings. It is an idea that has never been explored or described, maybe you should take it into consideration for a future one-shot, a little flashback of what is happened while they were there maybe what happened when Mousse discovered Ranma to buy condoms, it would be very fun.
Ranma's embarrassment to know that Kasumi knows everything because she washes their sheets and Akane's confession that she buys condoms for him was priceless, it was hilarious. Great work!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Very sweet:-). I can see Mouse learning that way, a sequel twist is Ryoga knew by accident before Jusendo since he got lost near where they did it, shortly after was Jusendo, and thus explains why he made no declaration against the wedding, but went for JUST the water.
Kachie chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Absolutely loved this! You kept them both so rightly in character that the unbelievable scenario of them sleeping together in secret (ranma buying condoms?! Lol) believable. Love that you've joined the fandom. Have you considered writing a more detailed prequel? :) I know I wouldn't mind reading one.
Compucles chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Well, that's an interesting interpretation of the end of the manga. I suppose it's plausible except for one thing: I don't see Kasumi being accepting and certainly not encouraging their sexual relationship, as she didn't think it was right when everyone thought Ranma had snuck into Akane's room at night to try and take advantage of her (rather than his actual goal of retrieving P-chan).

As for the actual content itself, it was very sweet.
Armichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I could swear I had seen the menial chores as punishment for failing the of so on and so forth in another fic. This was quite enjoyable, with all of the quirkiness I would expect in a sort of kind of love confession between this two.