Reviews for The Dark Champion
Doctorjaws chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
"(Skip digivolution sequence)"
Ok that was also very funny. Also given the way she fangirled over Ken in the football match episode and that "we can be good friends" email in episode 25 I wouldn't Miyako's card out-of-character. And the sequence which shows Ken's psychological recovery was good but it seemed a little rushed. It could have had a whole chapter devoted to it but I'd be lying if I said i didn't feel anything when Wormmon says "I love you".
Looking forward to the rest of this fic.
Doctorjaws chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This a very good setup. With Myotismon being put on the back-bench is the master you refer to linked to the Dark Ocean that plot thread that was not followed unless you are fanfic writer with a great imagination.
On a side-note when you call Oikawa's little tricorder thing a "bar-code reader lookalike" it just makes me think of that incredible goofy line from the show;
Okiawa: "Just pretend you're a box of cereal and I'm scanning your Bar Code!"
Much unintentional laughter followed.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 22 . 8/16/2005
I'm a big Miyako/Ken shipper so this was a real treat. My favorite though, was Ken's parents and the "high five". This is an interesting AU fic, one of my favorite genres too. Over all this was a very nicely done story. By the by, good Frank Herbert's Dune reference in chapter 2. Shai-Hulud I mean.
LoveProphecy chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
i like this. . but right now, i am too lazy to read, so i am going to put this in my favorite tool bar, and come back later! _
Dragon chapter 22 . 7/8/2003
Oh hell, that IS the best digimon fic I've read in a real long time! Can't say I approve of the pairings, but they're sickeningly sweet anyway. Can't wait to read more from you!
Ken's luver chapter 22 . 7/8/2003
Wow! Well, I loved this last chapter, great work! I think I'm a little speechless at this point, but that's a good thing. I don't think I have any negative crits, and I'm just kinda sad it's over. I loved this story and I think you did a great job on it. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Nic
Dragon chapter 11 . 7/8/2003
Alas, I can't read more than this today! This is the best Digimon fic I've read in a real long time; can't wait to read more!
heath 999 chapter 22 . 7/6/2003
WRITE MORE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WRITE MORE STORIES! Really, this fic was absorbing, it had me at the edge of my seat during the whole thing, especially the last chapters! If you think that this isn't perfect, I don't want to know what you think is bad, because this is an amazing story. I hope you write more new stories, and I'm looking forward to more stories that come from you, because you're one of the most talented authors I've ever seen, and I don't say that often.
heath 999 chapter 21 . 6/14/2003
You're just an amazing writer... the last three chapters have kept me on the edge of my seat with the twists and turns that you throw in. Excellent job, and thanks for the reviews for "The Saga of Evil" and "The Saga of Good."
Ken's luver chapter 21 . 6/9/2003
Well to answer one of your questions, I guess the characters could be extreame versions of Ken, but I've been seeing them as their own charaters, which means you are a good writer.

As for this chapter, I liked it, I like dark so that's all good and I look forward to more. The battle was good and interresting, I especially like what you did with Kari and Chimofu, really stunning. All in all, it was an exciting chapter and I look forward to more.
heath 999 chapter 20 . 5/18/2003
*mouth hanging open in shock* THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! AMAZING! AWESOME! I LOVED IT! FROM BEGINNING TO END! I especially loved the ending! Who's the sleeper?
Ken's luver chapter 20 . 5/18/2003
Wow, wicked cool chapter. I loved it! It was so well writen and so interresting! Very sad and intense which was great. I was hoping though that Ken would jump in at some stage and stop Magnus, but I still found the end really brillient! Keep up the great work and I look forward to more.
heath 999 chapter 19 . 4/22/2003
WOW! THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!

Ken: I think she liked it.

The whole thing was incredible, from beginning to end, I couldn't take my eyes off it! I'm dying to find out what happens next! Oh yeah, sorry that I couldn't help you out more with your login problem, I'm glad it's fixed now.
Ken's luver chapter 19 . 4/22/2003
Whoa! That is hectic! I'm so impressed and I cannot wait for the next chapter. Poor Chimofu, he's being used! Well, over all I really enjoyed the chapter and it was well writen and powerful. Well done!

Till next time, I look forward to more, great job!
Ken's luver chapter 18 . 4/6/2003
Cool chapter. I hate that this is coming to an end, but it's been a great story and I'm sure the conclusion will be just as great. I can't wait to see how the end of this chapter will follow through in the next chapter and to find out what's happening with Chimofu. Great writing as usual, and great job, keep it coming!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »