Reviews for A Demon Lord's Hero
One Fall Leaf chapter 12 . 23h
Your excalibur payoffs were truly great and well crafted.
One Fall Leaf chapter 9 . 9/16
Chapter 10. Your phalanx tactic makes literally zero sense in any world with large aoe magic if they can't block said magic. Given that this is a world in which ultimate class devils are at city to country destroying levels, I don't think they're blocking much.
Also in chapter 9 your wingless angels are very obvious plot devices and you even forgot to explain how they can't be seen, all we gpt to that effect was 'low magic, high control lmao'.
Oh and Kokabiel's motivation doesn't account for any of the other pantheon's, which makes either him really dumb, or you just forgot they existed.
ShatterTheIllusion chapter 14 . 9/13
Please let Shirou and Arturia meet again. I wanna see the shenanigans.
Rodenrock chapter 12 . 9/13
this arc always give me the feels.
JustAnotherBryan chapter 26 . 9/13
I am glad to see you return and hope to see you update more.
Sleeping.Cheshire chapter 26 . 9/12
I love how you painted the story, especially the characters, they aren't stagnant with their characters and that they are learning and improving themselves. It was very very creative and I hope I can read more of your work. Stay safe.
RexHeros chapter 14 . 9/12
I love this story so much especially this chapter, I hope you continue it someday.
cheapseance chapter 26 . 9/11
I doubt there are words sufficient enough to describe this story, so, thank you. The setting, the plot, the characterisation (kokabiel is definitely my most favourite) and overall pull this story has, forcing you to read into the wee hours of the night without even blinking away any sleep is indescribable. so, thank you.
Villiandeku9501 chapter 26 . 9/8
This story is still going right? All I know is the publish date and the latest update to base my guess so I’m hoping that it is considering it’s been 5 years and your update schedule is just all fuzzy, but I guess I just want to make sure, this is continuing right
Cross69 chapter 1 . 9/7
my what, 23rd time rereading this? and the first chapter still sends chills down my spine with how well it was written
Lorem54 chapter 1 . 9/2
This is amazing, please update
link the hitman chapter 20 . 8/31
Ive read this story start to finish 3 times i love it hope to see it continued sometome
JackRaiden23 chapter 4 . 8/27
Dragon are just bigger swallow
ZiraelAragorn chapter 12 . 8/26
this is amazing and im not even well versed in dxd universe thank you for your work author
im not a bot btw
ZiraelAragorn chapter 10 . 8/26
ah yes the symbolysm was *chef kiss* the best ive ever read
7,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »