Reviews for A Demon Lord's Hero
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2021
I'd just like to say that this does NOT reflect my opinion on the story as a whole, as I'm quite enjoying it and would probably give it a solid 8.5/10 up to here. But the inclusion of "Hyoudou" Karasuba kinda makes me immediately feel like it's a 3/10. I just don't understand WHY she's here. I'm not gonna go on a rant about how dare an author express themselves in their stories blah blah blah...just why her and why give her the gauntlet. Even if she had her original powers (which she reasonably wouldn't) she'd still be foder tier. Sorry for the rant, just personal taste not meshing with your choice.
prietar chapter 14 . 10/26/2021
SerafallSaber
Dio Genus chapter 12 . 10/24/2021
I am once again reminded of why I love this story. There are mistakes, missing words, misspelled words, improper conjugation and more typos. But! But, despite all this the story is beautiful, loving and glorious. I have issues with being able to cry. I have chronic depression and it progressed to where I have not been able to cry for years, but this story has given me that catharsis. Thank you for this story and I hope to one day see it conclude.
HanadaMB chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
I love this story, how kobebl became a vibrant character from a comic villain, the gremory background (some are already copying) and sera characterization, I hope you continue this
pwtcmcneil chapter 25 . 10/18/2021
ok, can I just bring up how brilliant it is to have an SI/OC character as a "side" character in a drop in crossover like this? actually genius.
RyTheGuy chapter 10 . 10/18/2021
One of the best single chapters i have read out of anything
harashien chapter 12 . 10/15/2021
I think the fallen arc here is the best version I’ve ever seen in a fanfic for this fandom. Thank you
lastapril123 chapter 24 . 10/11/2021
Huh that's cheating. Boosting evil piece and it become mutated?
Yaasir786 chapter 26 . 10/10/2021
Shirou ever expand his powers aside from his standard sets of abilities.I mean like will he be able to fully tace Divine construct .Since the only thing limiting Shirou at that time was his human body, his pitiful magical ability and his ability to comprehend with his HUMAN mind .But you already solved Hsi problems by making him a monstrously powerful devil with near unlimited potential due to his soul not being corrupt and does that mean Shirou will be able to Trace Ea eventually and increase his overall powers like Sourage Beal if karasuba can traunce him around as human as you have written and that she is a devil .She will soon eclipse him in power and strength. I know Shirou's greatest ability Is his versatility but man for once I want Someone to give him a weapon as powers as Ea or similarly powerful .And before you say anything you as An author already hinted and told as through Shirou perspective that DEVILS aren't Human not even close and that they may wear human skin and look and act human but they definitely Are not that's the edge Shirou need to trace Alien weapons and divine construct .One last question will Shirou be able to channel the Noble Phantasm's powers through his body and using it . I mean if he heals through the stitching of sword then what if he uses NP to stitch his Bodies .Does that mean he will has a near unbreakable needs Some serious fire there are more powerful beings than even the mous .
lastapril123 chapter 10 . 10/9/2021
I don't really know about Christianity lore or even their popular story, I only know kokabeil is a crazy villain in dxd from reading fanfics. But it's the first time I'm crying for a villain turned a really good guy, he is just a filial son.
lastapril123 chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
I have to agree with pawn thingy, and somehow they manage to bullshit their way with mutated pieces.
Nercius chapter 12 . 10/9/2021
Fantastic arc. Some of the lines gave me chills reading them. Your Kokiabel actually has motivations aside from, "Grr..I like war." It is actually believable and relatable. It's a nice touch that he doesn't look like an elf vampire. Why does he look like that in the anime? Is it because he fell for the sin of being an edgelord?
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
harem?
BBO1202 chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
I found this fic by accident but I loved it. Hopefully it’ll keep getting updated in the future. Wonderful writing
Otagema-L chapter 26 . 9/29/2021
I hope to see this story flourish again. It was, and still is beautiful.
7,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »