Reviews for A Demon Lord's Hero
Majin Othinus chapter 26 . 2/16/2023
Hoping and Praying for a continuation of this amazing fic.

Stay healthy, and cheers from Philippines!
John Aiden Sullano chapter 26 . 2/8/2023
PLSSSSS UPDATEEEE
Chris4939h chapter 26 . 1/28/2023
Found this version after reading it on Ao3 but it seems that even here this fic will never be finished right?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2023
What happened to Sakura in this timeline,considering shirous ability to look into a person's soul,what did he learn about sakura
primalparadox chapter 4 . 1/16/2023
Yeah I got as far as him making The Monster (that bitch Rias) promise to reincarnate Issei no matter what.

Everything about both the original character AND your version would demand they do ANYTHING to stop a monster like your Rais. Full Stop.
In no way would he see this as anything but cold blooded murder of both person and said persons free will.

I would have loved this novel and gotten REALLY into it if he'd lopped her head of, as its the only rational response to the conversation they head. The fact she sees nothing wrong with it and would warmly welcome him as a family member after, to me, makes her a thousand times worse than a pedophilic serial killer. She's not a deranged animal to be put down but an utter monster of the worst sort.
codywhite162 chapter 26 . 1/15/2023
This is such an amazing story but I noticed it hasn't been updated since May 12th, 2020. I truly hope you are okay and hope that this story hasn't been abandoned or canceled. I have enjoyed reading up to this point and sincerely hope that you return to it someday.
Robloplop chapter 24 . 1/6/2023
Gunna be honest this is ridiculous he should have stomped her with his noble phantasm
Guest chapter 18 . 1/6/2023
shit
Guttts chapter 4 . 12/22/2022
Bro this Shirou is such a weirdo and he’s virtue signaling. Your writing style is too dramatic, ok she eats lots of food quickly and he reacts by dropping his jaw. A dropped jaw and bulging eyes, what is this? An anime, no it’s a fanfiction. Also I’m disappointed, Shirou cooked boiled sausages. That’s the most atrocious thing you can do to a chicken. Imagine dying in a farm for someone to not even season your remains. Boiled sausages . He takes pride in that?! Author have you ever cooked good food?
Guttts chapter 4 . 12/22/2022
Boiled sausages? Ew
Yog-sothsoth chapter 26 . 12/17/2022
The quality is up to par, yes.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 23 . 12/17/2022
Aaaand I'm crying again. You're a very good writer. Can you please tell, if you're still alive? You last updated 2 years ago
Yog-sothsoth chapter 18 . 12/17/2022
That. Was. AWESOME! That's one of the things I don't like very much about canon Shirou. He is too humble. There is no Pride in him. That makes me, a rather prideful person, associate with him less. Here? Here it's completly fixed. I enjoyed that chapter greatly.
zachariahm chapter 26 . 12/17/2022
Truly fantastic, hope we get more in the future and that you're doing well.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 10 . 12/16/2022
I literally crying now. I can't even see damn keyboard
7,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »