Reviews for A Demon Lord's Hero
berk26 chapter 26 . 8/13
Absolutely fantastic story. But every time I reread it I get this soul crushing realization that it is unlikely to ever be finished. Still hope that you come back eventually. I would even be ready to support you on patreon, as I am sure would many others.
really somewhat way too much that MC is getting handled that much. While pretty much everyone around him are behaving freely, him though getting the consequences of having them around. Having an MC as that is... aversing. Even if there's some serious or tragic parts as well which is a bit annoying as well, especially when focusing that. Though maybe some like that overall sort of helpless exasperation.
This romantic side is...idk. It's just as if she has 3 personalities. Doesn't really fit in. Sometimes I just feel like there's some sort of side-story going on.
Illiya is tiresome so far.
for a devil with the sin of pride Shirou certainly has it rought - well at least he still has something he's good at. Does he feel posessive of Illiya, I wonder.
and that phantasm.. could've been, erm, fun to see how it frees one from the will of continuing to live by projecting people who were most precious to them that were calling for them to go on the next adventure. Where they stop their own will to live afterwards and thus die.
too much description, especially in the fights. The epilogue was worthy of that, truly. But it shouldn't be used everywhere, or so I believe atm.
he could've just made whatever moves there is in chess to just make it clear that he doesn't care about such competition. And never think about any move for more than 1 second.
I mean, would he always care about all his faults there is. He'd just die out of embarassment that way. So better to just mock her pride by showing her that her game means less than shit to him.
I somewhat start to dislike such a vane Shiro. His pride in his blades...what pride there is while those are "just" forgeries.
so why all the fuss with Serafall when she could just say that she isn't fond of reducing her own power by 20%? even saying that she has an obligation like with the "you have to reproduce yourself to increase the numbers" then still it isn't that much necessary considering the cost of weakening such an authorative character. And it's not like they can't just supply the pieces to the rest if only to boost the numbers.
a good start, Emiya fits pretty perfectly, even remembered a smile of that sort
Ineedsleep chapter 1 . 8/6
Abit sad that it's been 2 years since a update but it was still worth the read I thank you for writing this.

Anyone knows what happened to the author or if they are going to update it?
TheSlySage chapter 14 . 8/5
the story that made me adore Shirou x Serafall. this and one other. I deeply adore her. I wish someone would love me like she does Shirou.
mangouschase1 chapter 2 . 8/5
hataraku maou sama moment?
TheSlySage chapter 12 . 8/5
this story gets me to cry everytime I read it. so many hard hitting truths, so many beautiful moments. I hope you are okay where ever you are. for the soul that wrote this truly must have experienced both joy and sadness in life to portray it so.
TheSlySage chapter 1 . 8/4
i adore this story. rereading it after awhile brings the feels. wish you would come back. i get it if you don't but I'd love it if ya did.
CheeseBandit chapter 10 . 8/4
You probably won't see it or reply if you do read it, but the ending gave me chills and tears a bit on how masterfully your wrote it. The full potential of what Highschool DXD and Fate crossovers are here.
ObeRun chapter 26 . 8/4
The chaps name is "I was done waiting", but I am not. Pls update!
7,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »