Reviews for A Demon Lord's Hero
Roberto Pelotudo chapter 26 . 7/30
good
Phantom117a chapter 26 . 7/21
so his current peerage is
Queen- Karasuba(Boosted Gear)
Knight- Xenovia(unknown sword)
Bishop- Asia (Twilight Healing)
Pawns- Raimel(x2 pieces,wingless Fallen),Shax(x2 pieces,wingless Fallen),Valec(x2 pieces,wingless Fallen),Xaphan(x2 pieces,wingless Fallen)

Fallen names are in chapter 16
# of pawn pieces used in chapter 12
86-Fanboy chapter 10 . 7/20
I've been rereading this series for like the 4th time while waiting for an update, and I've got to say: chapters 9 and 10 are probably the best that I've ever read in any fanfic. Also, for people saying that Shirou gave up too easily on saving Issei. You've got to remember; Shirou will easily risk HIS own life trying to save Issei. The problem is that he's not alone in the world. Illya and Asia are with him, and if he ever disobeyed his orders, that would risk their lives. And as much as Shirou is willing to risk his life, he will never let any danger comes close to the girls. That's why the most that he can do is to compromise with Rias, and made her promise to treat Issei properly. And even then, said decision still hurts him.
The fanfic was so funny, it made me forget that Shirou is a Emiya
NightFyl chapter 12 . 7/19
why are you making fanfiction. you have absolutely no reason to make fanfiction.

if you were writing a genuine, actual book, it would more than likely be on par if not better than series like Harry Potter.

this is a must read even for people who have never seen or read neither High School Dxd nor Fate/Stay.

the only reason I hope you don't make a genuine book is because it would cost money, and I wouldn't be able to resist it if it cost 60 bucks.
kto to gde chapter 1 . 7/16
We are still waiting...
Slayer76 chapter 2 . 7/15
To be fair, they usually make it a mutation piece, and they probably choose Pawn because it lets the character get a power boost in a pinch, functioning as multiple transformations depending on how creative an Author wants to be with their powersets
diego.vega55555 chapter 26 . 7/14
Please
Update
EMSreader chapter 26 . 7/14
Update?
EMSreader chapter 6 . 7/12
I don't think teleportation can be considered true magic, it's just going to another place, can easily be done by walking, running, etc etc.
RageSage chapter 26 . 7/11
Loved the story so far, one of the best I've ever read!
jovanni0427 chapter 10 . 7/10
only real complaint I have is that I feel like an angle such as he would still die with a weapon in hand even after finding everything he's been searching for. but other then that I LOVED it!
jovanni0427 chapter 10 . 7/10
I thought he said he wanted a one on one? well I guess he just said no assassins...
jovanni0427 chapter 7 . 7/10
wow you've actually got me to sincerely care about the angles with just one chapter! I honestly wondering if I should go read the bible right now...
jovanni0427 chapter 2 . 7/10
This THIS is your first fic? Are you serious? You gotta be jocking man! This fics not bad or cringe, it's not even mediocre! This fic (so far) is Absolutely

AMAZING! I LOVE it so far! The sentences flow well and it's not riddled with Grammer like most first time fics and I'm completely invested (again so far) in what the "Queen of swordslove the title) in this new world!
7,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »