Reviews for A Demon Lord's Hero
It's been 3 years now ,dammit
Foxfire1215 chapter 13 . 10/4/2023
Lol, I need rhat shirt.
Foxfire1215 chapter 7 . 10/4/2023
Sorry, when you said Naginata I had the image of a Nodachi in my head. So I thought her weapon was a essentially a long katana instead of a spear that looks like a combination of a staff and an especially thick dao sword.
Foxfire1215 chapter 6 . 10/4/2023
Emiya: Today I will be teaching you how to apply the skills you’ve trained for.

*Proceeds to break Tsubakis sword*

*Then gives her a HALBERD insted of a SWORD*

Please tell me I am not the only one who sees the problem here?! She trained with a SWORD I doubt she has any idea beyond a vague clue of what to do with a F-ING HALBERD.
Foxfire1215 chapter 6 . 10/4/2023
Emiya: Today I will be teaching you how to apply the skills you’ve trained for.

*Proceeds to break Tsubakis sword*

*Then gives her a HALBERD insted of a SWORD*

ashen abyss 00 chapter 10 . 9/24/2023
dammit you made me cry, you asshole.
AidenJacksonSmithDSBB chapter 26 . 9/10/2023
I will pull out Harpe if you don't update this again
ShadowFireZelda chapter 26 . 9/8/2023
I think we are approaching chair throwing range once again. Lol, but seriously this is so good.
Archangel Change24 chapter 4 . 9/3/2023
You know i just noticed the pattern for rias’s peerage is the same as with issei… i kinda wanna beat her over the head with Tiaga’s practice sword.
Jxgod chapter 24 . 8/27/2023
I pray everyday that you one day return to writing. This fic is beyond words amazing. Absolutely sublime.
Zerufuke chapter 9 . 8/19/2023
I AM CHEERING FOR KOKBIEL TO KILL THE THREE FACTIONS
AM I TOO EASILY CONVINCED?
Vlad02 chapter 6 . 7/26/2023
"The Civil War"

Idk why but this cracked me up for a sec.
deltastorm67 chapter 12 . 7/19/2023
is it weird that I found this more satisfying then the original ending to this arc?
giovvaniauditore chapter 24 . 7/17/2023
Karasuba is the coolest character in your fic
Tristan2107 chapter 10 . 7/3/2023
This is the most beautiful chapter i have ever read in Fanfiction. I have no words.
7,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »