Reviews for Who You Really Are
PLEASE UPDATE ILL DIE
MayBell422 chapter 13 . 1/15
Okay more~~~~~~~ please
Purpalz Miner chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
I CRIED WHY YOU DO THIS CONTINUEEEEEE!
Angsty asf chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
are you going to update?
CaptainRainbowSama chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Oh, for those of you who are wondering, the author updates this in Wattpad. Just thought I need to say that, as I myself liked this story.
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Y U NO UPDATE? Sorry about that...but seriously though, what happens? Does Hinata come back? f he does, how so? If he doesn't what does he do? This is so beautifully written and full of surprises, it's amazing! D'you think you would maybe possibly kinda think about maybe possibly kinda updating? I'm gonna follow just in case...but I understand if you don't update.
fullmetalwords chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
And I quote "I WILL DEFINITELY BE SEEING THIS FANFIC TO THE END"
Lies.
It's been over a year since you've updated this.
*cough*
Stop lying and finish it.
*leaves*
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Omg this fanfiction is so awesome and I love it so please update this so we can keep reading this awesome haikyuu fanfiction
Darkness7913 chapter 13 . 3/12/2016
I actually thought it would be Kageyama's junior (was it that?) teammates to bring back the trauma.. This was a heart wrenching plot twist... Hope they make up soon (with kisses preferably!)
Haikyuu chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
Please please update and make the next fanfiction I am in love with it
Icesekki chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but you should continue it, I enjoy the longer stories and it really needs to continue!
Pleeeeeease
Mx Akiyata chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Ah, geez, Hinata. Don't quit over something like this.
Eh...but I wonder how the two of them will make up. Looking forward to the next chapter~
Wera chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
This story is super interesting. I really love it (the feeeels) and look forward to finding out what happens.
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
Fufufu...
is that supposed to be a reference to an anime? ︿(︶)︿
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 9/8/2015