Reviews for A Snake In the Grass, A Wolf At the Door
JinxedEclipse chapter 10 . 12/26/2018
That was the most beautiful thing ever. Like, EVER.
I was one of the people who never thought of that as an OTP but now, well...
I've gotta ask though what about Anko, Tenzo/Yamato, and Kabuto?
But also, -_- now you've made me question my fanfic draft where Orochimaru was a villain... Can I just blame Danzo? (Because I still don't like him)
lecturience chapter 10 . 12/4/2018
This is my absolute favourite Orochimaru/Sakumo fic. I've lost count of the number of times I've read it. I adore not only the romance, but also the familial relationship formed between Orochimaru and Kakashi. The image of the feared snake sannin toting around a precocious but adorable baby is too cute for words.

I also really love the plot divergence you've used here: Sakumo saving Orochimaru from a corrupting downward spiral, and then him returning the favour when Sakumo falls into depression. Also? Making Danzo the bad guy is always a win. (Mainly because I firmly believe he IS a bad guy.)

So yeah. Overall awesome fic. (Now off to reread the 'Home is behind' spinoff.)
Heart chapter 10 . 11/30/2018
I KNEW IT WAS KAKAOBI! YAS! I really liked this and wouldn't mind a sequel if you like. Have a great day! Buh-byyyyyyye~ (Gotta love fluff)
Heart chapter 9 . 11/30/2018
Yas fix-it. Cute moment with Obi and Kaka! :D
Heart chapter 8 . 11/30/2018
He protecc. Like no, idiots, run.
Heart chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
Awwww. Oh that's sweet. Yes, yes, he's in time! DANZO!
Heart chapter 6 . 11/30/2018
I WANNA HUG THEEEEEEM
Heart chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Awwwwwwww
evanescentdawn chapter 10 . 11/1/2018
I can't even imagine describing how awesome and just Wow this story is. I loved it so much! The way you portrayed Orochimaru and made me fall in love with his character! Damn. And then sakumo and Kakashi. *Squeal* I love love it so much! And Obito! I can't have enough of this.

But that ending I couldn't stop smiling. So much FLUFF! And I LOVED IT!
evanescentdawn chapter 9 . 11/1/2018
I love the Kakashi and Obito scene! That was so adorable. And then Kakashi and Orochimaru I love how they bonded.
evanescentdawn chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
Another beautiful chapter! That angst hit hard especially that moment when Orochimaru kissed sakumo and he said no. I can't wait for that time where he actually recognizes his feelings!

But that moment with jiraya. Damn..
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »