Reviews for The Beguile and Devotion of a Black Heir
Ashton C Knight chapter 24 . 7/13
Wonderful. This is probably the best thing I have read this year.
I love it. This is amazing.
DaSalvatore chapter 2 . 7/9
The first chapter was highly interesting, especially with having Lucius being the one who begins Harry's learning of the Pure-blood world. Sadly, everything drastically goes downhill when you have a Harry being a Lord of TWO houses yet still given over to the Malfoys without his consent, essentially turned into a she-male, and bullied/forced until he's a good little Pure-blood wife.
reyesrachel805 chapter 24 . 7/8
Cuando actualizas?
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 24 . 7/8
Ohmygod! YAASSS! Harry is kicking it on the fringes of the dark-side. Wow! So much to Love! Harry losing it with Dumbledore, cursing Wormtail, and chatting with the Dark. Marvelous! Mind-blowing update.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 23 . 7/7
Wow! A lot happening in this chapter. I wonder what Harry’s revelation will mean, and I can’t wait until their holiday. It's going to be so tough on the boys to keep themselves from getting too carried away. :D Such a juicy update.
Boo101lol chapter 1 . 7/7
Are you going to be updating this fix soon? I feel like I have been waiting for forever! Could you please PM me when the next chapter can be expected?
Haley95 chapter 24 . 7/6
I really enjoy this fic. Hope to see an update soon.
Death's Angel 3000yrs chapter 24 . 7/5
When are you planning on updating? Will Harry kick the Order our of Grimwald place, as it would severely weaken the Order. Will the twins and Charley support Harry now that they know what's going on? And Neville?
~ Angel of Death
Please chapter 24 . 7/3
Please don’t give up on this story I love it sooo much so please update soon
nikolasowa chapter 24 . 7/1
Please update! !
fandomsneverdie chapter 24 . 6/29
Holy crap, this story has been a ride from the start! I found this in the recommended section of another writer and I was like, 'ok, this will just be another Harry goes dark, falls in love, and kills a lot of people, blablabla' But NO! You went and actually gave me feels with Harry and Bast, you did SEVERAL awesome jealously scenes so not everything was sunshine and roses, you masterfully handed Harry's transition and his still changing views about the war and life without making him go one way or another, and just a bunch of little things that totally hooked me! Ugh,even Voldemort was good, and let me tell you some people TOOoottaalllyyy mess him up. I've been daydreaming about this story since I started and now I'm at the last updated chapter kinda just starting at the update bar, lol. No rush though, seriously, but I absolutely love this story! I hope you continue it to the end, cuz this is one to remember!
Hate reading a great fic, then not getting an ending.
Common, didn't you say you would continue in a month?
More than one has passed already!
If you're not going to continue the story, could you please declare it abandoned? Then I can at least stop checking every day and getting dissapointed all over again.
Damnit all. I really dislike investing all this time in reading abandoned fics.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 6/18