Reviews for Hidden Prodigy: Reborn
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/14
Good start, but leaving a toddler who can walk on a doorstep could have ended in terrible tragedy.

And leaving a boy in a family where at least one member resents the kid to pieces has led to lots of tragedies before.

But hey, Dumbledore's always right...right?
Just William chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Would be great to see an update but it seems we both know this will never happen :(
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
Like the flow of the rewrite and the shift to the housing conditions.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Why have you stopped writing this?

I was really liking both versions. I am so glad though that you plan to continue the H/G pairing.

Cosmyk
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Aww
dianaanne chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Enjoying this story!
The Werewolf Assassin chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Love your stories. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
I have loved this twp chapters! please continue
Dixie.f.9 chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
It's nice to see Harry with his "uncle Sev". And he may have grown up poor but not abused nor feeling like he was not wanted or loved. Because otherwise he would not have wanted to help Petunia.
Lilykees chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
I am very happy for this new chapter and hope more will follow soon. I like this story. I hope Harry is together with Ginny in this story.
sassy973 chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Loved it update soon.
Lollypops101 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Nice work! I like this chapter.
Lunarmagi chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I like it this feels much more fleshed out compared to the original version but I do wish you could have put a chapter on harry"s developing relationship with his family and snape, his childhood. Also his interest in wand less magic and how it grew. Like before.
Windninja1000 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Great chapter, can't wait till the next chapter! :D
nesciamema chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter, I really like Harry & Severus' relationship dynamics. Interested in how Severus teaches now.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »