Reviews for Queen of Hearts
rats xp chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
hey, awesome story and you can definitely bet that i will read the next one, king of hearts :D
keep up the awesome job :3
ALLREMS chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
perfect set-up for the next fic - glad u gave it an ending ... good read
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
no problems here... mistiques um talk w/ rogue totally made sense and added that much needed drama
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
took me a little to pick up on the translations there... im good now... and you know what? So is this story i'll definetly be finishing this one quick.
lynn chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
"He tasted like an ASHTRAY" LOL

poor Gambit
NiminariAmriath chapter 12 . 6/27/2009
hmm the sequel should be good
KayleeFry chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
WOW! That's all I have to say. I loved this story. I'm so glad I decided to read it. I loved the ROMY bits (duh) and I even liked the Rogue/Iceman bits. Bobby was so FREAKING FUNNY ) Great story and I will look for (if it's not out yet) the sequel!
Courtney Summers chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
I'll be waiting for the next chapters!
Ondjage chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
I really don't like how everyone around here is anti-Jean and Scott. X-Men Evo didn't portray them as nicely as they should have. Well...they did make Jean less of a skank but...it just bothers me that everyone makes their dislike for those two so evident. Jean is an incredibly strong woman. Intellectually and emotionally. And Scott may be a stuck up ass SOMETIMES but he's also a fierce leader...but my ramblings aside...I really love this fic...Even though it seems like you only write two chapters once a year lol.

And Rogue and Gambit have to be my favorite characters of all time! Rogue is just...WIN!
AmiraStarr chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You have a beautiful way with words my friend. This story flows so eloquently I thought I was reading a published author. I am very impressed by the details you wind into not only the characters appearances, but their accents as well. Please keep writing. Your work is simply wonderful!
tfobmv18 chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
I like it. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
simply loved the last few lines of chapter 12. hehe. so cute. and man you made prof. Xavier such a stiff! ah well, lost my likeing for the dude when he gave up on the istitute in the comics, he sucks. but your fanfic was great! keep it going k?

-gammy
Alecto's Muse chapter 12 . 3/19/2006
Aw man! I was completey hooked and then nothing after chapter 12 :(
Li'l-Red-Bandana chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Great story, I'm loving it!

Sapristi means "hang it!". It's basically an exclamation of surprise/irritation. Just thought I'd clear that up for you _
blaise91 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
this is one of my favorite stories and i am angry that you havent updated it yet!