Reviews for Gold in the End
decadenceofmysoul chapter 22 . 5/22
Awesome story so far!
ChikaG chapter 22 . 5/22
Im glad you updated again :D I can wait for he next chapter, I kind of like the little drama just now. I like how this Bella didn't just throw herself at them
I really like this story. I like that it’s so real, and that she really tries to stand up to them. I wish she was stronger, but hell I totally understand her and why she feels as she does.

I can’t wait for more. Well a lot more really.
Mireads chapter 22 . 5/15
Very good
kouga's older woman chapter 22 . 5/9
Love Emmett!
Anon chapter 22 . 5/8
Great chapter
I loved the new chapter!
dc chapter 22 . 5/5
still love this story!
Marie8563 chapter 22 . 5/4
Yay! Love the update! Can't wait for the next one!
Annabanana94 chapter 22 . 5/4
I liked the chapter!
There was a detail I didn't like so much though... I love that Bella likes classical music as I love it too... However, I'm not very sure if I like how pedantic she sounded when talking about it... Her parents had her listen to all kinds of music and they didn't let her hate any type of music? Does that involve rap and reggaeton too (because that's the kind of music many parents don't like or understand)? that seems too much, no parent should do that... parents can expose their children to different things, but force them to like or not like something? I say this because it almost seems like these parents believe it is impossible for kids to have an opinion...
Also, when you want to make a character sound as pedantic as Bella here, you cannot make them say that the kind of music genre that they like the least is the eighties... as far as I know the eighties is not a genre...
I can understand that maybe this was done on purpose, so Bella could demonstrate to Edward that she is not just a mindless kid and that she has a taste.

I hope you update soon this story and my favorite one, "the breaking of a vampire hunter".
jessa76 chapter 22 . 5/4
Yes she is figuring out were she belongs. Cuddle times with emmett fun

Update ASAP please
TheAngelthatfellfromHeaven chapter 22 . 5/4
This was Amazing! Thank you for the updates, I cant wait for the next chapter! I would love it if she one day snuck out or got into trouble because she disagreed with them over somthing, like if they made a rule and she broke it so they would have to punnish her. Again this was brilliant!
Tommy14 chapter 22 . 5/4
Great chapter.
Grumpy Alchemist chapter 22 . 5/4
I looked up the song because of this chapter, a good listen. Can’t wait for the next update.
LlovableLlamas chapter 22 . 5/4
As always another great addition that I wish was way longer!