Reviews for Favors
Thinking-Of-A-Dream chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Such an amazing story! Officially one of my favorites!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
I loved it
uomg chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
oh damnit, I was all in to it till the furry crap.
AUehara chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
Sweet! That was awesome! And the Easter Elf is the best! Love the little devil, haha!

.AUehara
PolidL-Chan chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
I have to said I liked and enjoyed it so much, Pitch/Koz's roll as a "second father" (after North, of course) to Jack is a such interesting and somehow adorable thing! I've never read the books but I like somethings I found out about them by reading fanfics and I realised I like Koz, he's so calm and cool (Only thing I actually, don't like could be the fact some fics says Pooka has six arms... I like my bunny as just as an oversize bunny, Thanks... even if he's an alien, I though that could be enough)

I wonder how did you think your way of Pookan, or did you just copy by other exotic/death language?

And Yeah... if you wonder... I'm actually reading all your Jackrabbit's fanfics, so... see ya in next review!
AyameKitsune chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Awwwwwwwww! So sweet!
Anonymous Reader chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
The concept was great, and you carried it out well. I really love the relationship Jack and Pitch developed, and how protective he and the others became of Jack. Also, I love the choice of Gaelic for the language (Irish Gaelic, I'm assuming); it fit well and the language is beautiful (I'm beginning to learn it). I had a wonderful time reading this. Nicely done.
RubixSoul chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Wjebishwj SHO CUTE OH GODS
And Pitch helped, sweet bugger :D

This
Was
Adorable
This isnt my OTP but even I hissed a lil when there was a tease of Pitch being all, Ill take him if you dont.
That was adorable I cannot even Ajsbdibej
TheMoonIsBrightSoIsHope chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
What is the language you are using? Is it actually Pookan? I love the story so far! Can't stop reading.
MO-5431 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
This was adorable. It is a good ending with room to apply a sequel or drabbles if you ever want to. Thank you for the entertainment, have a good day.
snowing-in-the-spring-time chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Awhhhsss super cute and super awesome! Xx well done.
CatOrWall chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
*snicker* I would personally never shop those two, but this is so gosh darn adorable.

And then you have Pitch/Koz/thing, who seems to be getting a little more... erm, I was gonna say human but I'm not sure he was one to begin with.

I like this story. It's fun.
CatOrWall chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
For a second there I thought Pitch/Koz/Whoever was gonna say that he was into jack too.

Why did you switch to calling him Koz?
CatOrWall chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
What, nobody's gonna ask Pitch what he's doing there?
CatOrWall chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
*snicker*

Btw... you really confused me with the 'Koz' thing. Not all of us have read the books, y'know.