Reviews for Transformer Babies
Arivania Moons chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Please continue the hilariousness!
CatsTonyZiva chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Your story is very good I enjoy it a lot.
CatsTonyZiva chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I think adding Unicron to the story made it more fascinating. I especially when Megatron got eaten by
by Unicron very funny.
CatsTonyZiva chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I find this chapter hilarious, hysterical, terrific, love it!
CatsTonyZiva chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This chapter is really wonderful.
Angelwings Star chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
yay glad i found it ;) love this
natamus prime chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
put on a combinder group like combatacons or constructacons
Akito Megumi chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I have really enjoyed these stories. I love 'Meggy' and 'soundwave' and 'Oppie' is just so cute! :)
Starscream's Amethyst chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
You need to make more of these! I loved them!
Starscream's Amethyst chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow! This is so funny and so cute! I love Megatron in it! "DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!WHERE'S MY TEDDY BEAR!" I couldn't stop laughing at that part!
tlcoopi7 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
That is so cute. I love how you put the G1 Transformers as babies and even include a baby Unicron trying to eat his playmates. Hope to see more soon.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
SQUE! I LOVE THIS! Aw, you haven't been updating. :'( PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Sorry, I just love this fic and you haven't updated in 4 years. If you do update, could you please bring in a baby Elita-1, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Ratchet, Arcee, and all the other G1 TFs? Please!

*snuggles Oppie who snuggles back*

I used to love watching Muppet Babies when I was little, and reading this fic brings back some memories, definately going on my faves list! u
T.M.Wolf chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
omg... that.. was halarious xD;; even though you apparently haven't updates for 3 years, i hope you add on to this.. its soo freaking funny xD i love how unicron "rolls" around xD;; i wonder if he ever thinks of transforming?
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Nanny: Oh, my precious little one. You must learn to trust your playmates, it will help you when you're older. Now why don't you run along now and start playing with your friends?

Meggy: Well. . . . (his optics fill with tears), maybe because I don't have any friends.

Nanny: What? But you and Soundwave are the best of friends. And I saw you playing with Screamy just the other day. How can you say you don't have any friends?

Meggy: Soundwave WAS my best friend, but he has other friends now, and as for that insolent piece of sh. . . . .(he stops and remembers who he's talk too), uh. . . .Screamy, well, he's not playing with me right now, either.

Aww, Poor Meggy *hugs*
Anakin Mario Son43 chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Very interesting. Have Oppie team up with every other oppie. BRING BACK TRANING PANTS PRIME! PLEASE!