Reviews for For Want of Family
pujamajhi2505 chapter 1 . 9/21
nice harry potter ,son of hestia fics I have ever should continue or set it up for adoption.
Alliycat8 chapter 1 . 9/19
Hello
It’s me
I’ve been wondering if after all these years
If you would like to update
Belliska chapter 14 . 9/18
I love your story it's amazing !
Are you going to continue it ?
Enishi-Haru chapter 14 . 8/23
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
slyKat28 chapter 14 . 8/19
i love this!
relationships chapter 3 . 8/16
If you can, leave it gen. Romance can ruin a story. It has ruined many a story in the past. It can be nice when well written but sometimes having a gen story isis heads and shoulders better becayse you get to focus on the world building and development, making and maintaining friendships and character development outside of a relationship.
A person growing and learning and maturing from the lessons, the failures and the mistakes. It's a wonderful thing, to read how someone grows. They realise and identify their flaws and they work hard daily to become a better person. The best feeling is when they achieve it. One of the reasons why I respect Naruto so much as a character, he had a crappy life, a crappy childhood. The people in his village blamed him for something that was not his fault and was out of his control yet he did not let that get him down. He made a choice that he was gonna be happy, that he wasn't going to listen to all the people trying to kick him down, and that he is not going to give up. Everytime he fails he will keep getting back up until he succeds.
Curiously, that same tenacity to power through adversity and not give up even if your body is failing you is a characteristic of many of the extremely popular manga and anime protagonists. Natsu Dragneel from Fairytail is like that, as is Erza Scarlet, Luffy, and Zoro from Onepiece are like that (arguably all the Strawhats, Naruto Uzumaki from Nsruto who I've just mentioned and Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach is also like that demonstrating tenacity through adversity. Like them I am sure there are many others. The thing that isn't shown in the mangas and anime which you have a unique opportunity to show is the mind. How does a person who lives that tenacity through adversity event think and feel. What drives them? What is their mindset? And the money question: is this applicable to real life? Can my readers apply this to their lives and get/be better? I call that the money question because you would not believe how many times in my life I have had no positive role model to look at and have looked at Naruto and drawn strength, courage and comfort from his experiences. Fictional character though he is.
And let me tell you, if you're basing your self-worth, goals, aims in life and your happiness on another person/a relationship? That's an unhealthy relationship. If you are not balanced and happy with who you are and with your place in the world before you start a relationship and are looking to find that balance and validation in this relationship with another person then you are placing yourself in an extremely vulnerable position from the start of that relationship and it can very easily and very quickly turn into a domestic violence situation. When they attempt to control your life.

Overall, interesting concept, thanks for sharing.
Akakiru chapter 3 . 8/12
isn't artemis a lesbian i always thought the hunter where her lesbian pedo harem
Legolas-Lasgalen chapter 14 . 8/6
Harry and Percy... Harry and Percy. HARRY AND PERCY!
Legolas-Lasgalen chapter 6 . 8/6
Hedwig does not bark, she hoots and coos.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 14 . 7/31
When will you be writing more chapters?
CSM chapter 14 . 7/3
NOOOOOOOOOOOO its. Over...

Great work on this!
Dawn Nightshade chapter 14 . 7/2
Can u please make more chapters please
MrUnusedFungus chapter 1 . 7/2
Finish. It. NOW!

...Please?
Wika0304 chapter 14 . 6/27
please update
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 14 . 6/21
Awesome story. I like the idea behind it, as well as how you've made the story progress
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »