Reviews for For Want of Family
Jaydyn478 chapter 6 . 3/19
Make luna a demigod please and great story
TheDirewolfsGrimm chapter 3 . 3/19
dude artemis doesn't like men cus of Orion... She was almost raped and taken advantage of from the legends... go easy. but i do understand your reasoning to no pair them.. also great story :)
evilpinkbunnies4ever chapter 14 . 3/18
I love this story. Is it ever going to get updated?
That-Fangirling-Zebra chapter 14 . 3/15
This is my 5th time of reading my way through this fic, and it never seems to get any less cute, in fact it seems get more so. I love it so much, and despite not receiving any alerts I'm constantly hopeful that one day when I read through it there will be a new chapter. Love your work, Wizardsgirl, please continue!
Love this whole story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Talonis Wolf chapter 4 . 3/11
"For Want of Therapy"? I think your subconscious is trying to tell you something! ;P
7019289 chapter 14 . 3/2
I have question:

Does Hestia know Exactly what Hera has planned for Harry?
Inu chapter 3 . 2/28
I think Harry and Nico would be cute
OMG-Reds chapter 14 . 2/27
update
emmalilly21 chapter 14 . 2/18
I think my favorite thing about this story is your Greek Corner. I usually ignore all the whiny crap most authors write at the end but yours is educational and so interesting! And it reminds me of this book series I read that I think you would like. It was a bit obscure when I found it. I don't know if it is now but it is called Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs. The cover is atrocious and the summary makes it sound like the novel would be poorly written but it is SO GOOD. You should check it out. It's kinda like percy jackson series.

Also! I totally love your story too! I love when Harry is a powerful demigod that isn't a femharry story and isn't paired with percy jackson.
Newland Archer chapter 14 . 2/16
Excellent story. It was a delight to read.
Shincore chapter 9 . 2/8
Wow Hera is cruel in this fic...And well let's just say a bit...Well...
nice
Please write more! I read all of your story in a couple of hours!
chicwowwow chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Hey, your getting close to the 1000-Reviews club. Please update soon, enjoying this immensely.
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »