Reviews for Day Late Friend
Belgian girl x chapter 43 . 5/13
Hi,
I was recently scrolling through fanfic again and I thought fondly of this story, so I had to search it again. I still think you are an amazing writer and I hope you still write in your freetime. I just wanted to say that you are truely (is that a word?) an inspiration and I wish you the best in life! It's been five years since starting to read your story and yeah I just wanted to wish you good luck.
Nowadays I've got an acount of my own, but I haven't uploaded anything. (mortallovergirl) What was your inspiration to start writing and how did you continue after you had a story? Did you just post-it or did you let others revise the texts? Thank you ;) x
This is one of the best FanFics I have ever read and I’ve been reading TMI Fanafiction for 9 months! Congrats! Please post the epilogue! You owe it yourself struggling through your writers block and writing 43 chapters (and maybe I kind of feel like you owe it to us too lol). Congratulations on excellent writing and other skills. Thank you again!
doverose89 chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Love this story! Is there a part 2? Lol.
lol878 chapter 43 . 3/18/2018
Awesome story. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/23/2017
This is absolutely fucking beautiful please put an epilogue! Does clace get married!?
Dance Elle Dance chapter 43 . 8/19/2017
Omgggggg. This story is so good. I haven't read for TMI in such a long time and this fic was just what I needed. Amazing job so far. Can't wait to read more!
tammi.twifreak chapter 43 . 7/16/2017
Absolutely love this story i hope that wasnt the official ending. I would love to see what more is to come of Jace and clary and the elite four
angelz.messages chapter 43 . 7/11/2017
Beautiful! Can't wait for the epilogue.
blehblahblehblah chapter 43 . 6/23/2017
please update
I LIKKY chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
Who else is screaming inside right now
Ads S chapter 43 . 6/22/2017
This chapter was amazing. I can kind of feel the story ending, if that makes sense. Everything's settled and everyone's happy and there's this sort of calm in the story, like falling against your pillow and you're just awake enough to know you're falling asleep, but not quite asleep yet. It brings a smile to my face, bc my babies deserve so much happiness; but it also makes me cry, bc i'm going to miss them so much
AFourAddict chapter 43 . 5/31/2017
Wow! Great chapter. You did a wonderful job of wrapping it up...without ripping out my heart! ;) It was well worth the wait!
Ineedalife14 chapter 43 . 5/23/2017
yayyyy this was amazing I missed this story so much. I can't wait for the epilogue
NerdDepot chapter 43 . 5/22/2017
I love this story so much! Seriously my favorite of all I've read! Thank you for writing it
LOVERGIRL chapter 43 . 5/22/2017
I loved it. It was such a good chapter after so long
1,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »