Reviews for Day Late Friend
hardygirl87 chapter 44 . 10/10/2021
I absolutely loved this story, one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/19/2021
Could u pls make clary part of the band? Or with jace?
daniM2004 chapter 44 . 2/2/2021
This story was beautifully written. Thank you for finishing it.
staticisintheair chapter 44 . 1/30/2021
I loved this so much! I’m always a sucker for a good rock band fic. Especially when the soundtracks are on point.
Helena Blackthorn chapter 6 . 1/14/2021
This is probably the best FanFic I've ever read
staticisintheair chapter 10 . 1/12/2021
Still can’t get over this soundtrack. In my book Dallas Green can do no wrong. I’ve been on an AlexisonFire binge all week.
staticisintheair chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
Just starting this story! I had the Anberlin song going through my head when I ready the title. Then to find out that’s where the inspiration is from was a nice surprise. Can’t wait to read more!
Jling chapter 44 . 1/2/2021
What an amazing journey you took us with these characters. Thank you so much for bringing us into this world “Day Late Friend”. Please continue to write, you are truly gifted.
Goldenlove13 chapter 44 . 1/1/2021
LOVERGIRL here I got a new account but loved the epilogue and the shout out at the end. I loved this story from the beginning and it was a nice surprise to my night to see and update from you. This ending was perfect. Thank you.
Jspack chapter 44 . 1/1/2021
This story was so good. I hope you will continue to write.
G.Elise1498 chapter 44 . 12/31/2020
I loved it! It was such a sweet ending. I’m really glad that you were able to come back and finish it. Your dedication to your readers is inspiring.
TVDUClaceDeckerstar chapter 43 . 12/27/2020
UPDATE! Pls or at least give an epilogue.
sacri-interesting-legious chapter 12 . 9/8/2020
I can't see how Jace isn't crying right now! I'm bawling this second. Your writing is so good.
It's Morley To You chapter 43 . 12/8/2019
I've been following this story for what feels like years and evey addition is just as remarkable as the last. Your writing style is so unique and you write the characters like real people and not like ones pulled out of fiction. I an honestly say that I can't wait for the next update
Belgian girl x chapter 43 . 5/13/2019
Hi,
I was recently scrolling through fanfic again and I thought fondly of this story, so I had to search it again. I still think you are an amazing writer and I hope you still write in your freetime. I just wanted to say that you are truely (is that a word?) an inspiration and I wish you the best in life! It's been five years since starting to read your story and yeah I just wanted to wish you good luck.
Nowadays I've got an acount of my own, but I haven't uploaded anything. (mortallovergirl) What was your inspiration to start writing and how did you continue after you had a story? Did you just post-it or did you let others revise the texts? Thank you ;) x
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »