Reviews for OSaBC : And Then There Were None
TheBronzeLine chapter 8 . 5/10
I'm really glad I'm reading this chapter in particular. It made me realize I have to make a lot of decisions about my OC which includes a lot of rework.

Great reference material for a fanfic. Then again, only if I want to be this in-depth and go in this direction. Loving the story!
TheBronzeLine chapter 1 . 5/8
Cum
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 33 . 2/27
Wait, did I read that right? Rasa's Brook persona!? Have I really missed that the other three times I read this fic? So they're the same person, but they write reports to Cerberus under different names... Multiple Personalities, or is it something Hellmou- I mean, space-magicky?
Pteaset chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
All good
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 35 . 12/9/2017
Man I just had to review here. It's been taking me ages to get through your massive work but I"m slowly making it through. I just really wanted to compliment your writing here. In so many mass effect stories, I actually look forward to Shepard's death because it paves the way for ME2 which is some of my favorite content. But the way you have written this, I have truly dreaded this moment. I actually shed a few tears this chapter. Anyway, just wanted to say your writing was amazing.
AnthonyR89 chapter 40 . 11/4/2017
interesting story overall, though given how much you played up the Rememberance Dancers being bad asses the last fight didn't exactly showcase that. didn't know you were a fan of Joe's, heh.
AnthonyR89 chapter 26 . 11/1/2017
honestly, with all the build up, i feel decidedly underwhelmed. yeah, it's fucked up, but not out of the question in thw univweaw you have set up.
AnthonyR89 chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
as for "unconventional pairings": Miranda and Zaeed. just kidding, though a Miranda/Jack pairing would be pretty challenging.
AnthonyR89 chapter 19 . 10/28/2017
i figured that the "Best Man" type would most likely be Van Grath since Anderson's playing the role of father. would have been more amusing if it had been Wrex though.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
...from your description of Watson, you make it sound like it's more heavily defended than Arcturus or the Citadel. that's like saying New York City is more secure than the Pentagon or a major military base like Fort Bragg, Quantico, or Parris Island.
Mijzelf chapter 40 . 10/17/2017
OSABC: That Which Cannot Die
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 5 . 9/7/2017
Did you mean a few tons of neutronium? After all, you said that one ton was about a teaspoon, and that each warhead had a couple inches of the stuff. But then you say that the SA only mines a few pounds a year, which would not be nearly enough for one warhead. So what gives?
IAmTheCarney chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
'Shepard snorted. "A bit?" She pointed at a long series of metallic walls framing various tanks of water, each containing certain kinds of sea-life from Earth. "They built an aquatic zoo!"'
Did you mean 'aquarium'?

Also, I just want to say I'm really excited to start reading this work. I loved OSABC, and now I can't wait to see what you do with the time between ME1 and ME2. Hoping it'll be just as good as OSABC was!
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 32 . 8/8/2017
I'm still loving this story, and I know I'll get to the point where this suspicion is confirmed or disproved soon enough, but I was struck by a particular thought based on the content of this chapter and your previous A/N questioning why you would kill Pressly when you could be so much more cruel, and I swear, we're gonna have issues if (read: when, knowing your penchant for breaking characters like geodes) you kill Pressly's kid during the fall of the Normandy. But I'll read on and love it anyway.
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 11 . 8/5/2017
Haven't even finished this chapter, but I just had to comment that I love the Harry Potter reference.