Reviews for Every Rose Has Its Thorn
K chapter 34 . 6/23
This fic is so fantastic, it's a tragedy that it was abandoned! If you could even write just one more chapter wrapping everything up it would be amazing. I still check on this fic a few times a year, as I have been since the last chapter was posted. I truly love this story and it deserves an ending. Please!
apls79 chapter 34 . 2/8
I just finished reading through all of the chapters, and felt like there were a lot of unanswered questions still. Why were both families still at the safe house? What was Lucius motive in giving Scorpius the cursed pendant? If the nightmares were indeed a mark of Pist Traumatic Stress, how/why did the first one cause the pendant to deactivate, and are the continuing nightmares indicative of the curse not fully being gone or not? Why did Hugo not like Scorpius when most all of the other Weasley-Potter clan save Ron did? You said this story would include year seven, and the last chapter takes place halfway through year 6...
Ravenflight123 chapter 34 . 12/12/2017
oh my gosh i love this story sooooo much!
your portrayal of all of the characters is so spot on, it's almost exactly how i imagine them.
thank you for being such a wonderful writer!

-ravenflight
adamlally3001 chapter 21 . 10/20/2017
It is time! 100% on your test for observation skills!
adamlally3001 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
An as British way as possible? Are you insulting us or saying England is amazing because the one and only J. comes from here? England is better than any other country in the world-apart from the weather! #
sarat chapter 34 . 9/7/2017
just to remin you that we are waiting for your next chapter from 3 yrs now
KrystynaK chapter 34 . 10/2/2016
I think this is not the *worst* place to leave us hanging - Scorpius is adorable! - love how you've developed the characters (though I'm surprised there wasn't more fallout after Ron hit Rose) - but you did promise us a few more chapters! Please, please please please please? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
It's been over a year! Plz update!
littlegreenmarauder chapter 34 . 8/14/2016
This story is so good! I love the characters and the romance. I'm also an extreme romantic. Please update!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/10/2016
Any new updates coming soon? Been about 8 months now...
Joeysno chapter 34 . 5/10/2016
I have really enjoyed this story, but I want to know how you wanted to end it! Where is the rest?!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/31/2016
How come when I review its to tell you that five months is too long? You're leaving me hanging! Plz update!
Hopeful str chapter 34 . 1/28/2016
Plz update!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 32 . 12/10/2015
One of my favorite chapters. Love all of the interaction between the characters
BookLuvr9802 chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
This chapter is amazing. Draco, Rose, I love everything about it!