Reviews for The Pharmaceutical Solution
hilarious
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
LOL...
Make it up as I go chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I... would ... LOVE ... a fic where Sheldon used the climate agreement as a way to get penny. Like as an addendum or an old section that negates Leonard's dibs. Please?!
Gaeriel Palpatine chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I don't think the word "girlfriend" ever appeared in the roommate agreement but that would have been fun!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I love it! Thanks so much
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
lol, that was awesome
Shakespeare's Girl59 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Oh, this is FABULOUS! An angle I never would have thought of! "Girlfriend transposition clause"..that is PRICELESS! ;)
LibbyMay chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
OMG I laughed so hard when I read this! You have Sheldon spot on and I applaud you for it! Perhaps there will be a sequel where Amy and Penny think Sheldon's idea is a good one? *wink, wink*
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
LOL Girlfriend transposition!? Got to love Sheldon.
lia200304 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
omg sheldonw would sooooo do this! lol love this
WellPlayedPenny chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
"I could ask her to take in my cultures for a third, fourth, fifth opinion." He continued dreamily.

Even though I knew where Sheldon was going with the chipper demeanor I still giggled and grinned when he let slip his true purpose. Plotting!Sheldon is a wonderful creature to see. Thanks again for the laughs! :o)
LewStonewar chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
OMG...your diabolical mind
Shenny Fan chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Damn Sheldon forgot the most important clause. :) Leonard was just upset because he knows Sheldon belongs with Penny. :)