Reviews for Wanderer of Time: Silence Begins
HunterofArtemis1812 chapter 17 . 10/31/2021
That was the best thing I’ve read in agesD I’m cackling, that was seriously hilarious! Pour sweet innocent Wanda…
Irish Wish chapter 15 . 8/17/2021
Oh no! Misunderstandings!
hadesgirl93 chapter 13 . 12/9/2020
i love this. i really do but im getting sooo frustated. i have and idea of what Wandaa was, is. and about her future. im excited fo this but at the same time i want to go to the third book and find out if they have a happy ending. i hate sad endings and my anxiety is going crazy
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 59 . 10/7/2019
This is easily my favorite OC story of them all! There are good ones and bad ones but this one is brilliant! It's so well developed and thought out that it blows my mind. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and the way you went off script in the episodes was so amazing! The transition from First Wanda to Second Wanda made me giddy with excitement and I just love her and the Doctor together! The mysteries all throughout and the way you've been giving us sneak peaks in specifically placed episodes to slowly start building the bigger picture is very well planned. Very very brilliant! I'm off to read the third installment!
m chapter 32 . 12/14/2018
wow rose gonna blame wanda, I didn't know adam was in female form. I feel bad for her because even the doctor who knows better as a time lord blames her for not messing with time
m chapter 29 . 12/14/2018
inner wanda is me right now, they're both such idiots lol
Bananabella chapter 38 . 8/20/2018
ugly sobbing
Mira18 chapter 10 . 8/8/2018
Just wanted to ask, have you heard of the song King by lauren aquilina? It reminds me a lot Wanda in some ways.
mybrainexploded chapter 5 . 7/6/2018
I’m rereading your stories and I can see how much work you put into them because I can see all the connecting references you make to future events that you are only writing about now in the third story it’s amazing one of the best doctor who fanfiction out there.
FieryHeart96 chapter 58 . 6/9/2018
.God! What?!
FieryHeart96 chapter 22 . 6/8/2018
Every chapter I read makes me fall further in love with this story and at the same time drives me absolutely crazy with suspense.

I love it!
FieryHeart96 chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
The suspense is killing me!
arkyytior chapter 60 . 4/18/2018
LOVE THIS SO MUCH I JUST COULDNT PUT IT DOWN I SWEAR. OMG.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/3/2018
Okay, I'm taking a second to review because I felt like I absolutely had to. This is probably the best Doctor Who fanfiction I have ever read (and I've read most of them). I despise when authors take an OC and give them lines from other characters just so they have a part in the episode. You never did that (except like once or twice and then had Wanda give that person credit for it, which was brilliant). I pulled an all nighter to finish the first book and might do the same for this one. They are so fantastic and you're so true to the characters! And the way you keep nine, ten and eleven separated with their own personalities is perfect. Also, the amount of thought and planning you must have gone through to keep Wanda's timeline straight is astonishing. I can't commend you enough for the timelines, and the writing is phenomenal. I can't wait to keep reading and hope you update the third one soon!
God is Gracious chapter 17 . 11/8/2017