Reviews for Even a Stone
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
wow! That was just astounding! I loved every angsty second of reading this! Great job
crissysun chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Oh, wow! *speechless*
llivla chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
...0_0...wow.
lily22 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Wow.
Chiaroscuro chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I liked the story very much. The action flowed very well and the description was just the right balance. However,I am curious about one thing. Once he had the rod what was to stop him from using it on Malik? He could have had the rod and Yugi both.
tuulikki chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
This was so... so... I don't know what! I mean, I 'loved' this, this was so... I just can't come up with a good word right now... Poor Yugi...

Really good work.
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Heh. I challenged Chivera Lowe to write almost the exact same thing, but it appears that you were challenged first ;; Great job! I love this. poor Yugi... *evil grin*

Ayod Botla
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
oh my.

You know, you've got me guessing as to the sincerity of Yami Bakura's feelings, because I can actually imagine him being in love and sending Yuugi off to his death anyway. ;_;

Good stuff.

~Sam
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Whoa...whoa...whoa...*deep breath*

Whoaaaaaa...*.* That was so-oh God, oh GOD! I knew it was good, when I read the first part, but MAN! I'm GRINNING! It takes a lot to get me grinning at torture XDDDDDD

Ai! I LOVED this! Whoa, MAN! I'm exhilarated, right now. I feel like I could run up a mountain XD. This was THE most delightfully pain-filled story I've read in...like, ever. This is like-nnmmm...just...WOW, Raymars-san! WOW. I got a little confused towards the end, but I'll read it again, maybe the fog will clear. I was having too much fun with your descriptive torture to pay much attention to the flow of the story.

...I need mental help, don't I?

It's funny how easy it is to hate Mariku after hearing that damnable dub voice.

However, unlike you upon reading torture, I have an urge to hug everyone. Bakura and Mariku especially XD Am I evil? Yes I am! Buwhahah!

I say again: Buwhahahahah! And I'll leave you with that note _~

Cheers

Rorie
Sukaigetsu chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I swear, authors are reading my mind these days. First a Malik/Jou fic appears from someone else, and now this lovely bit of work here, with Other Bakura/Yuugi. (All I need now.. Malik/Rishid.. someone's bound to write it eventually...)

So, yeah, I quite enjoyed this story. Especially Malik being a complete bastard like he ought to be. Oh, and I didn't interpret the end conversation as shounen ai upon reading. Perhaps my hentai quotient isn't high enough. ;)
the birdster chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
OOOOOO, I HATE MALIK! *smacks him*

;( That was MEAN! I mean, how could you do that to him?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Faux(the fox/muse): -_-;; Pleas excuse her. What she was TRYING to say was that...umm...

DUH! How stupid are foxes anyway?

Faux: *glares* ... ! I remember! _ okee, she was trying to say that it was a REALLY good story...and that mebe you should make a sequal!

_ Good Faux!