Reviews for Into The Fray: Season Two
2003 chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
The Whole Season: 97%
Gabriel Novak chapter 58 . 11/19/2015
On the home stretch of season 2.
Gabriel Novak chapter 40 . 11/19/2015
Heheh I guessed it right too 8)
Gabriel Novak chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Really dug that Bennett dude. I myself identify with lone wolf sorta style ne has going on. Good chapter mate.
Gabriel Novak chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Good to see a Annie pov mate.
DeadStrike chapter 61 . 1/20/2015
Love this story. Here's a request though: could you make Lilly a main character in Vince's group plz?
Add me on Steam DeadStrike
Guest chapter 61 . 1/20/2015
FUCK YEAH!

-ZombieSlayer995
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Hi babehunter here reviewing as a guest just to say that Thunderslate has confirmed Season 3!

YES! YES! ;)
babehunter1324 chapter 61 . 1/20/2015
YAY! Finally is back... That 1 month and a half felt like such a long ammount of time :P
babehunter1324 chapter 41 . 1/7/2015
This really is the story I had enjoyed to read the most in this site, they were other great stories (RFL I'm looking at you), however deep down for me this one is the one that has hooked me up the most and the one that has keep me on edge the most, I think I have only once have so much concern for the wellfare of the main characters of any book/movie/series. At momments (particullary after the induction meeting in Episode 3 of S2 and during the torture scene in the Blood Runs Cold episode) I could barely handle the ammount of tension that the story build up on me.

As I mentioned before there was only one time before in which I have get so linked with fictional characters, in that instance I almost couldn't bare the ending of the season and it took me days to finally assume the ending of the season... Then a few weeks latter news appeared that the show would be cancelled which caused my heart to sunk, I was very pissed of by the fact that they cancelled the show in such crucial plot point. After a few months it was decided to revive the show again and after 2 years of waiting we got a new season,but unfortunaltely it dealed with the previous season ending cliffhanger very badly and the overall quality of the show decreased.

Now I dread that something like this could happen again to such a great story as Into the Fray which had gained so much investment and has bringed me some unforgottable momments... Just like that TV show which name I won't mention, left during a crucial plot point which may never be resolved because the author is unable to realize how great the story has written really is and because he is scared about the fact that the 2nd season didn't live up to the first one based solely uppon the lower number of Favourites and reviews.

And no, I'm not beign cheasy about this I REALLY mean everything I wrote in this commentary, I really felt more invested with this story than with almost any other I had read or watch before and I think it wouldn't be far fetched to say that this is one of the greatest stories about The Walking Dead Universe anywhere. Had the author went the easy way and create a story about one of the main characters of the franchise I would assure you that his story would be one of the most popular ones in this site with ease.
Watch3r chapter 60 . 1/7/2015
well I have to say that these are wonderful stories. Ever since I found them through deviantart I have been glued to my computer screen. I seriously want to see a third season where they get to estland mall, by the way bonus points for using my home town, and start up there own settlement. I hope this review will help towards that.
lollitololo chapter 60 . 12/31/2014
It was excellent since start to the end, no doubt about that. I'd like to know what happened to Becca. I hope you can write Season Three soon, it will be as good as the others were, that's for sure
The Swooce chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
I actually got chills up my spine at the end
The Swooce chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Why the hell am I shipping Becca and Mitchell?
Brandon chapter 60 . 12/20/2014
After depending an entire day couped up in my to read both season 1 and 2 of "Into The Fray" I have to say that I throughly enjoyed the entire story. It was engaging and got very intense. I couldn't help but cry at Wyatt's death after seeing how sad Annoe was. I believe that spending a day reading this was definitely worth it. I loved how it intrigrated seemlessly with "The Walking Dead: Season Two" by using events and characters from it. I would absolutely love a season 3 and I will be sure to share this with my friends. Thank you for the using your talented writing to create a fantastic story.