Reviews for Never Regret
Going around chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
I know I'm coming kinda of late the party, but I have to say some shit. I absolutely love zero but right know (if he wasn't pregnant) I kinda wanted to see kaname and him going all out on each other in a fight and I would definitely be rooting for kaname. First he's continually describing them having sex as kaname raping him whigh infuriates me - considering he's the one who got kaname drunk and markes him without his consent he doesn't I have a leg to stand on - and I'm not even gping to comment on the cheating on kaito. Second, no matter that the mother has a write to her body - I'm not contesting that at all - I also believe the father has a write to weight in on the child's future. Third zero is all worried that if his child is raised with kaname he'll only be taught to hate hunters, but isn't he also planing to raise that child ignorant of his heritage and hating it. And last if he is actually worried about the child and the child is born as a vampire shouldn't he be more worried on informing himself on how best to raise a vampire child?
YokaiAngel chapter 27 . 11/23/2017
Amazing!~~~
malita23 chapter 27 . 5/16/2017
Please update
bestillmybeatingheart03 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I just wanted to say that you are a great writter, very very nice smut, though not to big on male pregnancy. But none the less good story.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 5/1/2017
This story is getting interesting.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
Why does Kaname hate zero so much?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Wow what a hot scene in this chapter.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Thank you for making this Vampire Knight story and I hope that the will be more interesting vampire Knight stories to come this year.
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 4/4/2017
Love it
JinxJaque chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
ily so much for this. you need an award you deserve an award and cookies it was beautiful although I wanted to kill people at times...many times...
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
I've finally finished this amazing story! I started reading it last year. I think earlier in the school year? Since there was lots of drama it took me a while to calm my head. So here is my review~ thank for making such a good story. I'm about to go read the sequel~
person chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
I was slightly bigger (10 lbs
person chapter 26 . 7/18/2015
Zero will only be in enough pain to let strangers stick a needel between a verdabrae
#cantspell
person chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
So me 'you better have food ready'
person chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Please just screem, Kaname is the father of zeros child and h dont like you like that,then slap her