Reviews for Kelly Gibbs
Please please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
bye kelly
kelly chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I so sorry that you die Kelly on ncis
Mary DiNozzo chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Is Kelly going to end up dating Tony? Boy, I hope Gibbs can relax and enjoy his daughter again, she's a really cool person! Glad you updated!
CSIflea chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Aww, Kelly got to go home with her dad! Gibbs is gonna have to relax a little around her otherwise he's gonna scare her. Wouldn't it be nice if the people who kidnapped her tried to take her again? While she was with Gibbs and he gets to protect her? Maybe some Gibbs whump...sorry, I just really like whump..great update . The wait was worth it, now I'm lokking forward to the next one..
Mary DiNozzo chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Are you going to finish this? I really hope you do, because AU Kelly stories are some of my favorites, and this is a great story! :)
Jessica chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
update pleases love it good job but come on update I think we all want to know what's going to happens
Jessica chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Good job love it! Update update update love it
Amy Hamato chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Update soon, I'm really interested. This is a great story
DS2010 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Had to laugh when Kelly said she didn't like Tim and chased him out of the lab with Abby's help
tammy henson chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
please please update soon
Gueeesssstttttt chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
I like this story a lot! Update soooooon!
blueeyestx12 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
good story so far...update soon!
torontogirl12 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Glad that you decided to continue this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
CSIflea chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
I'm so glad to see another chapter! Interesting info here, why is Kelly so good at working out these things and how did the people who took her know it? I'm hoping there is some kelly/gibbs scenes in the future...