Reviews for Crimson and Gold
you must not have children.
Ass-rape is so ROMANTIC! Naturally it should be included in this story! While Dumblefuck twinkles.
Harry Potter taking the dark mark. Right.
Isn't it sweet that Dumblefuck likes leaving muggle students' families as open targets?
Dumblefuck is worried that his spies might lose their taste for the job? Harry is such a dumbass and can never get the point.
Ah, drama kings.
Unrealistic to expect Severus to break down so completely in front of anyone other than Hermione no matter how close they've all become. Muggle Oxford Uni has a potions curriculum?

I must have missed the part where Dumblefuck and Pomfrey got down on their knees and begged Severus' forgiveness for not bothering to tell him about his own wife, for maliciously withholding information that wasn't theirs to withhold. But since I think Dumblefuck wanted Severus to be his 'in' with Voldemort he manipulated Hermione into letting her selfishness overrule what little decency she had, and since Pomfrey lives in Dumblefuck's rectum, she cow-tailed right along with the manipulations.
If it was supposedly so "difficult to write" then why did you choose to write it? No one forced you to write a single word of that.
Lol ScreecherMolly. And I'm sure Lucius is just going to give Severus a big ol' hug when he appears.
But at least Dumblefuck had his all-important spy and that's all that matters.
Why don't I believe her?
Of course he's struggling. Who's to say she won't up and disappear on him again?
Will we get to see Dumblefuck die for manipulating everyone?
The time jumps are presented in the most annoying, confusing, illogical, and asinine way possible.
I wonder when they'll figure out that Dumblefuck caused her to go missing to manipulate Severus into going to Voldemort so he could be the Order's minion?