Reviews for Crimson and Gold
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 4/20
J'en suis à la moitié de votre histoire et je la trouve vraiment géniale !
Belles descriptions des personnages, de leurs interactions, j'adore ! L'histoire est prenante...
Merci pour votre travail de qualité !
PWAAH chapter 23 . 2/8
I feel that it was very OOC of Snape to break down in front of everyone. He was a notoriously proud character in the books, he is more likely to force himself away from everyone, even Hermione, to cry by himself.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2015
you must not have children.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/30/2015
Ass-rape is so ROMANTIC! Naturally it should be included in this story! While Dumblefuck twinkles.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/30/2015
Harry Potter taking the dark mark. Right.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/30/2015
Isn't it sweet that Dumblefuck likes leaving muggle students' families as open targets?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
Dumblefuck is worried that his spies might lose their taste for the job? Harry is such a dumbass and can never get the point.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
Ah, drama kings.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
Unrealistic to expect Severus to break down so completely in front of anyone other than Hermione no matter how close they've all become. Muggle Oxford Uni has a potions curriculum?

I must have missed the part where Dumblefuck and Pomfrey got down on their knees and begged Severus' forgiveness for not bothering to tell him about his own wife, for maliciously withholding information that wasn't theirs to withhold. But since I think Dumblefuck wanted Severus to be his 'in' with Voldemort he manipulated Hermione into letting her selfishness overrule what little decency she had, and since Pomfrey lives in Dumblefuck's rectum, she cow-tailed right along with the manipulations.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
If it was supposedly so "difficult to write" then why did you choose to write it? No one forced you to write a single word of that.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Lol ScreecherMolly. And I'm sure Lucius is just going to give Severus a big ol' hug when he appears.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
But at least Dumblefuck had his all-important spy and that's all that matters.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Why don't I believe her?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Of course he's struggling. Who's to say she won't up and disappear on him again?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
Will we get to see Dumblefuck die for manipulating everyone?