Reviews for The Warlock who Lived
cool fanfic
jaredriscool chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Good story
Vampirelord101 chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Awsome incarnate please give me more I'm hungry for MORE !
Hector Flores chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
I would advice caution when dealing with anything from Vaultech, we all know how honest they were about their desire to save lives. As for the story I am looking forward to seeing how Harry reacts to the meeting with the speaker, I am thinking he will remember Dumbledore when he ends his little monologue.
No name 120 chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Finally! Love the story and happy that you've updated.
I'm a miniman chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Yay! Thanks for updating, is magic already introduced or coming back with Harry? Also will there be a difference between what Harry's magic and Warlocks magic? Have a nice day/night/afternoon
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Thanks for continuing this story. I wonder if he will ever remember his full name and if that happens how others will view him if that name has any meaning left in the world? Will Harry get his memories back and be able to access the pocket dimension?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Please continue! Love it️
I'm a miniman chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Are you going to incorporate The Taken King? Great start it has been a ar but am hoping that you will update, Have A Good Day/Night/Afternoon
jozs001 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Continue please!
Hector Flores chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Well I have to say it was a fun read, on another note if Harry is supposed to find true happiness who is his supposed pairing supposed to be? The other thing I do hope you give your pet something for his discomfort I know from personal experience that some flames can make xenomorph blood seem almost pleasant. I do hope you continue with your efforts.
Silky Button chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
this is an excellent start to what could be a great HP/Destiny crossover

I hope you continue to flesh this out and continue forward

Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Keep writing
shuuryou isshiki chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I wuld never have thought this wuld work but that chap was awesome and believable I rely hope u deside to continue this
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I'm curious to see where you take this. I like the concept of Harry being a Warlock and if his old magic abilities will be used here.

Thanks for sharing