Reviews for Yami Naruto: The Gamer V2
thatfanboi chapter 3 . 7/7
this is well done and the fight scene was realistic
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2018
Read half of it and quit. I understand it's very difficult to google random Japanese names in order to use them in Naruto universe (Malik, Tali, fucking lmao).
Academy level Naruto beating jonin? No. Academy Naruto wouldn't beat an average Genin (Tenten). The ONLY reason Naruto beat Mizuki (his academy sensei) was due to Tajuu Kage Bunshin and Miazuki was surrounded. This Naruto doesn't have that Jutsu and extra years in the academy for whatever small experience he could get.
Yami Naruto is not stronger, out of the blue, than normal Naruto. Yami Naruto is not stronger than 10 people who attacked him, 3 of whom are Jonin.

You ruined your own story. Literally plot armor no Jutsu. This is fiction, you define your own universe, based on original, which does not mean pulling plot holes out of your ass.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Please, NO Hinata and No Sakura. Every story has them as a pairing, especially Hinata. So annoying. She should have died instead of Neji.
R1VN chapter 3 . 6/15/2018
And we never heard from him again.
EndingF4te chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
When are you going to update this?
Little Liar chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
It could be better.
Silent Analyst chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
I love how broken this is honestly.
Silent Analyst chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
Holy hell! OP game abuse Yami is actually amazing. I love the unique random event, and the OC coming to her senses. Glad logic worked.
Silent Analyst chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Gamer elements and Dark Naruto? If this doesnt become some edgy power wank fest, I will read every chapter.
reptoholic chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
This is fucking awesome.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
Great job. I hope he grinds.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Someone older and powerful should be the other. IF you are going to use Kin, I hope she is much stronger.
Mango eater 24 chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Why did you stop pls update
dts0123456 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Please update story
moonflower chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
keep up the good work and please update xD